The Wipe Debate

LaGrange

The Butterfly Effect Poll  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Sitter or stander?

• Sitter
    • Stander
    • Hover/Squat
  2. 2. If answered sitter, from behind the back or front?

• Behind Back
    • Front under the junk
    • N/A
  3. 3. How do you use the toilet paper?

• Folder
    • Crumble
    • Double-Dip
  4. 4. Do you look at the toilet paper before you throw it in?

• Yes
    • No

At home I have babywipes. So I shit and wipe with TP. I fold it and wipe again, then use TP. I wipe front to back and back to front to ensure I have gotten everything.

At work, I always head to the sink first and make my homemade babywipe. Paper towle folder with some soap and water on it. I do the same process then use my homemade babywipe.

Swampass is real, that shit can't happen, you need take proper precautions when taking a shit. You don't wipe good enough and that swampass hits, you're in trouble.

DreamC likes this

I had a housemate once who had never ever bought tp. He used to wipe with his hand and use fresh water from the sink.... He thought tp was dirty and was confused as fxk as to why people used it. He was from the middle east so I don't know if that's a cultural thing but you need more options la grange! 

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Why the fuck would you sit? When you take it out, you have a chance to get shit all over your balls..? If you just fucking stand you've got plenty of room to not cover your balls in shit.

^ ... not to mention, you would have to hold it all up unless you have a tiny dick and can just reach right under it?? Don't understand

if you're almost dipping in the water anyways, then you can't really wipe too easily like that

6 hours ago, Sneaky said:

In public i use half of the roll to cover the seat and still squat, just have to be extra safe.

Read this while taking a shit at work.. I just bursted out laughing i wonder what the guy next to me was thinking. 

I personally sit to shit and stand to swipe.. Never had shit dropping as i am done shitting once i swipe.

Use toiletpaper to prevent splash

Edited by Midamaru
7 hours ago, Inquisitor said:

I had a housemate once who had never ever bought tp. He used to wipe with his hand and use fresh water from the sink.... He thought tp was dirty and was confused as fxk as to why people used it. He was from the middle east so I don't know if that's a cultural thing but you need more options la grange! 

Lol that sounds disgusting, I am pretty sure its not a cultural thing as Arabic people  do buy toilet paper here.. 

Just now, MarKsMaN said:

I dont wipe..

If I do ever wipe I just dont feel clean, So I got this in every bathroom

Best thing ever. You can also control the speed and change the temperature of the seat so when its really cold you can make the seat warm.

71b4d7254b0ee42a7e101a1543a7226c.png

^ A million times this.  The cheap ones are $35 on Amazon.  Life changing really, and saving money on TP is just a nice plus.  I once used this crazy fancy bidet in China once with like 3 different nozzles, all sorts of temperature control and a warm air fan to dry you off.  10/10.  

TFW it's 2016 and people are still wiping like savages

MarKsMaN, DreamC and Nex like this
11 hours ago, Spank said:

I sit on the toilet backwards, that way i can lean on the tank, or eat a bowl of cereal. :)

Plus, you wipe both ways to make sure you get all the shit, cmon now. 

@Trilligy, im a convert myself, stander to sitter. Its the only way

OMFG reminded me of a time in school we were so drunk and only the mens bathroom was available and my friend literally faced the mens urinal and pee'd (she's a girl). We are very talented :D 

Spank likes this
15 minutes ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

You guys are all doing it wrong.  Spank has the right idea on how you use the toliet (facing toward the shelf for your reading books, chocolate milk, and easy access to the flusher).  However for clean up you need to dismount properly into the shower such as this:

NSFW: 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh I almost forgot about that! Forget wiping, just hop in the shower right after. Saves toilet paper bro!