Looking for gang contributors

bamf

Just remove the ones that aren't being fought to start with, get opinions on the cartel builds people send you before pushing them live, at this point people just need incentive to continue fighting, it's stale..

When it was dying last year we had the war points and leaderboards come out, everyone was fighting again, we need something like that to spark shit up

Ghouh, Smarty, Kyle_ and 14 others like this
Just now, frantic said:
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

I'm open to suggestions for new cartel locations.  If you feel you have a good spot and want to build something in the editor for us to use, then give it a shot.  We will vet the suggestions through the community and then we can put them in the rotation to see what everyone thinks.  

Can we get a cartel just in the middle of kavala.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Cartel in kavala stadium near ATM bounty hunter

Just now, Jimbo said:

Just remove the ones that aren't being fought to start with, get opinions on the cartel builds people send you before pushing them live, at this point people just need incentive to continue fighting, it's stale..

When it was dying last year we had the war points and leaderboards come out, everyone was fighting again, we need something like that to spark shit up

Completely agree +1

I think the current locations are ok imo.Most of the time you find one or two guys from a gang come back with SDARs because they dont want to loose their precious load outs.I agree with Toms reply here and maybe increase the drug dealer take when your doing drugs /Wongs etc so people actually go cap it .:shrug:.

Ive suggested this location a while back. Its between kavala and donor rebel. Be a good cartel location maybe even for a crank cartel.

91c0cdde5fa0339945d7144d8dfe15dd.png

5000a07e2db435130da18bf03668bf7f.jpg

8b0e994ca2f48dda14a8d0d214ec657b.jpg

75df34215a5427b206f2590ca1fc5f3d.jpg

Edit: Also bring back eth compound for drug cartel, bring back the old wongs, get rid of the northern drug and wongs and add back arms house cap. @bamf

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
OMG-A-FISH, Bishop, TRYHARD and 6 others like this
6 minutes ago, bamf said:

I'm open to suggestions for new cartel locations.  If you feel you have a good spot and want to build something in the editor for us to use, then give it a shot.  We will vet the suggestions through the community and then we can put them in the rotation to see what everyone thinks.  

Do what Tom said, then remove East arms, add the drug cartel that was in the middle of the peninsula which is also next to the other drug cartel and remove castle cap 

Buck likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Ive suggested this location a while back. Its between kavala and donor rebel. Be a good cartel location maybe even for a crank cartel.

91c0cdde5fa0339945d7144d8dfe15dd.png

5000a07e2db435130da18bf03668bf7f.jpg

8b0e994ca2f48dda14a8d0d214ec657b.jpg

75df34215a5427b206f2590ca1fc5f3d.jpg

Edit: Also bring back eth compound for drug cartel, bring back the old wongs, get rid of the northern drug and wongs and add back arms house cap. @bamf

Its too close to kavala

21 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Just call a strat 

Well if you have 2 locations for Drugs it should be only 2 locations for Cartels. ( if they are rotating )

Arms - OG and Church, ( maybe house cap )

Drug - Meth tower and the broken to the west. ( possibly another location )

Wongs - its first location south of distillery and the construction compound near dp10. (possibly another location) 

If you are thinking about bringing more players to cartel life there are allot of side affects that can take into account.

If i cant spawn in a house near a cartel then why should a "Turf Rat" be able to spawn at the "poor mans cartel" ( make it so they have 1 or no respawns just like cops)

Group cap to 15 ( i mean dont we all love having more than 20 players all fighting against each other ?, i loved the days where there was 20 v 20 Badblood and Synergy fights or 30 FSA going around in 5 .50cals tearing through a third of the server population of cops

Loadouts are too exspensive you can easily spend 30k w/o benefits, so trying to grind money for atleast 45 mins to get 3-4 loadouts is sorta waste for 4 fights if not a little more. Hence the first statement.

massi (IFRIT), bunni, Steve and 3 others like this

If you could use your war kills for something useful, maybe that will lead to more people challenging others for gang war. This will result in more fights.

For instance you could trade your war kills for ifrit or an orca. Example: 25 war kills for an ifrit. 

This is only an idea, if someone else could make this idea better it would be nice. :)

Flyte likes this

Even the smallest things can make people happy.

• No Taru rotor lib ( Add the bench taru ) these both will never be used since the price of them, unless remove rotor lib
  • Bolt cutters ( Basically an unlimited lockpicks against player restraints ) ( Still pricey 15 lockpicks usually 1 tap lockpick someone anyway :) ) 
  • NATO and and the other green Pilot coveralls. ( medic Coveralls since cop and rebels have them )

Some alterations to the new prison

• Too many objects
  • Too many swat entrances ?
  • ( Keep the 2 main entrances and 2 bridges )

Other than that i would love to have not just the 10 minute timer back to prison but increase it to 15.

Drug locations, i love the whole idea and concept of moving drug fields, but have it so they are in the same area of the map like always so it does feel like you have a difference but your basically in the same part of the map ( maybe chance collecting locations and processing ( Switch drug with processor , and processor with the drug ? ) 

Markymark and massi (IFRIT) like this

I don't think adding a rebel prestige system is something that is gonna bring back *cartel life* though it would be nice to have them implemented. Adding incentives like in game exclusive titles and forum titles for things like being in the top 10 for highest war points and kills at the end of a season, things like that. People care about having the recognition for being the best, not just getting 100k at the end of the season. 

Also please make it to where you gain war kills when you kill people on the cartel cap or the free fire zone. 

In my opinion what Asylum needs for cartels is a change to the way the fridge works. The fridge was put in because gangs were making too much money off cartels with little work involved. As it stands right now with the mass kicks and such you will often times go pick up from a cartel and get kicked with the dirty money on you while you were flying to a rebel. It's frustrating and of course you can submit comp but we all know that takes a good put of time and sometimes a few days for it to get approved.

I suggest @bamf you make it so that instead of having to sell the dirty money to rebel, gangs can go to the cartel and scroll wheel on the fridge and simply deliver it to the gang bank. This removes rats taking the money for themselves entirely, it also discourages a pistol banger camping the cartel and instead encourages them to the actually cap it. Isn't that what we all want is more cartel fights not some new player who is gang-less who kills maybe one of you at the cartel but you kill the pistol banger and get the your team mate revived. It turns into a nasty spiral of less cartel fights and more people capping for the money not for the competitive aspect of putting your name on the map which is how it used to be.

Edit: as much as I would love to see cartel money go straight to the gang bank, this is the best compromise I could think of and I'm sure many people would be happy to see it.

Edited by Steve
Ludde, Stratego, Bersabee and 3 others like this

We need more ways to make money and also the prices of gear should be cheaper or higher payout, some gangs and individuals dont want to waste hours of their lives to fight for half an hour, its a fucking game and its not even hardcore rp, look at olympus for example, 25k for a loadout and 35k for an orca, it also as many viable ways to make money in not that long of a time that makes a decent amount of money. We need more ways making money and it needs to be worth it

Edited by Ludde
Sorry for poor english
Just now, Steve said:

In my opinion what Asylum needs for cartels is a change to the way the fridge works. The fridge was put in because gangs were making too much money off cartels with little work involved. As it stands right now with the mass kicks and such you will often times go pick up from a cartel and get kicked with the dirty money on you while you were flying to a rebel. It's frustrating and of course you can submit comp but we all know that takes a good put of time and sometimes a few days for it to get approved.

I suggest @bamf you make it so that instead of having to sell the dirty money to rebel, gangs can go to the cartel and scroll wheel on the fridge and simply deliver it to the gang bank. This removes rats taking the money for themselves entirely, it also discourages a pistol banger camping the cartel and instead encourages them to the actually cap it. Isn't that what we all want is more cartel fights not some new player who is gang-less who kills maybe one of you at the cartel but you kill the pistol banger and get the your team mate revived. It turns into a nasty spiral of less cartel fights and more people capping for the money not for the competitive aspect of putting your name on the map which is how it used to be.

with a cool down timer of 10 minutes for every time you can tapp it ?

Just now, Smee said:

if you dont have some sort of cool down you will have 1 guy there tapping it for the rest of the day, then there is no money and no incentive to fight.

True, there is multiple issues around it, if there was no timer you just go and cap it and take the money there and then, but also you cant use the advantages of it then, if there is a timer then you have that 10 min window to do what you want but if you were the one capping it, you have to wait 10 mins either on the phone or playing with your dick to past the time

Just now, Ludde said:

True, there is multiple issues around it, if there was no timer you just go and cap it and take the money there and then, but also you cant use the advantages of it then, if there is a timer then you have that 10 min window to do what you want but if you were the one capping it, you have to wait 10 mins either on the phone or playing with your dick to past the time

After all we are just getting our selfs worked up and  for something that olio asked for content ideas and literately 0 of if got added for rebels, this is one of those posts again.

Edited by Smee
Ludde likes this
25 minutes ago, Smee said:

Well if you have 2 locations for Drugs it should be only 2 locations for Cartels. ( if they are rotating )

Arms - OG and Church, ( maybe house cap )

Drug - Meth tower and the broken to the west. ( possibly another location )

Wongs - its first location south of distillery and the construction compound near dp10. (possibly another location) 

If you are thinking about bringing more players to cartel life there are allot of side affects that can take into account.

If i cant spawn in a house near a cartel then why should a "Turf Rat" be able to spawn at the "poor mans cartel" ( make it so they have 1 or no respawns just like cops)

Group cap to 15 ( i mean dont we all love having more than 20 players all fighting against each other ?, i loved the days where there was 20 v 20 Badblood and Synergy fights or 30 FSA going around in 5 .50cals tearing through a third of the server population of cops

Loadouts are too exspensive you can easily spend 30k w/o benefits, so trying to grind money for atleast 45 mins to get 3-4 loadouts is sorta waste for 4 fights if not a little more. Hence the first statement.

oh noo we will miss East Arms :frog:

JJ Paul and Google. like this
17 minutes ago, Reapered said:

I don't think adding a rebel prestige system is something that is gonna bring back *cartel life* though it would be nice to have them implemented. Adding incentives like in game exclusive titles and forum titles for things like being in the top 10 for highest war points and kills at the end of a season, things like that. People care about having the recognition for being the best, not just getting 100k at the end of the season. 

Also please make it to where you gain war kills when you kill people on the cartel cap or the free fire zone. 

+1 for the rank idea.

But people will be gay about it and boost like it's call of duty.

This so called 8.0 rebel update was bullshit, "something we wouldnt expect", we heard that about strife and now look at it, something of the past, just like asylum will be if they dont fucking listen to the people that actually play instead of being stubborn and ignorant. 8.0 was basiacally just a minor update that was released as 8.0 to bring hype when really it is just 7.12.0. Listen to the community and add what we fucking want or you will start loosing players to other servers such as Olympus where they do listen. Intern of you loosing players you will be losing donations and so forth. All we ask is for you to listen and do what we fucking ask

Rag likes this