We've got Rats in the City (Rodopoli)

9 hours ago, Ranger said:

The aiming deadzone hurts as much as the missed fresh spawn shots in a montage.

P.S. Scopes are awesome.

Its obviously not a 'heres all my sick shots from the past month' montage, cause then I wouldn't have a video to show you guys. Its more of a 'look at how much fun I had playing exterminator' video. These were pretty much every kill from two fights we had at turf yesterday. You can watch my bounty climb up through the video.lol

43 minutes ago, ItsMeToast said:

Funny you say that. I remember when I was like most MOB members with a 5 digit bank account

That is why in all of our interviews, we stressed that not all of our members were veterans.  We have always typically recruited based on personality more than skill.  We look for people that we can get along with and help them get better from there.  That usually will mean that some people are not financially as stable as others and that is why we never made cartels a mandatory gang thing. 

Ronald, Big Bird and Vito Lorenzo like this

Just now, {MØß} J DIGGS said:

I think this struck a nerve. We must be doin something right. And you should timestamp that comment . It came just moments before your home invasion. I smell an episode coming - MoB

~Home Invasion thats cute Like i said... Come fight us at a cartel. You guys can kill us all you want while we are afk or freshspawn dont