STRIFE Change Log 0.5.0

bamf

37 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

You should of put less slots than raising the price, you just lost a lot of player's again. You guys are just making wrong decisions.

I'm gonna guess that they aren't playing strife and don't know how AA missiles work.  But hey, if they wanna cater to a few people and kill the server when everyone is tired of being spawn raped and can't counter it, then maybe they'll learn their lesson.

Just now, bamf said:

Ye of little faith.  Also, Tanoa life isn't coming back...

Ahahah, I have played strife like 14hrs in the past 2 days, and i love it. But if you are going to make the draft payments shitty no one is going to play. All you have to do is make some sort of afk timer and keep the draft payouts how they are. Also, I dont see how you guys see Tanoa as a money making server but not strife?. I have made 1.4 million on strife in the past 2 days. 

Just now, bamf said:

You funny.

Like literally, you guys do not take anything members have in mind into consideration. Its getting quite annoying. Also, if you wanna fix the jet issue, remove jets completely and turn that advanced flying bullshit off of helis. That way people can buy pawnees and do damage like jets, but can still get taken out much easier than jets. Advanced flying is a sack of shit and since strife has been released I have only seen 2 helis flying in the sky and both of them crashed. 

Just now, Skyyy said:

Does this mean when I re-arm my wipeout/other jets it will come with the laser marker now instead of getting rid of it?

No clue, I just know that there was a logic error preventing it from going to 100% that someone mentioned to me - so I fixed it...

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

I like them... I think titans need to be added though

It wouldn't matter.  The missiles are easy to flare and even with a direct hit, it only makes the jet start smoking.  100% useless.  Not to mention that whatever team has jet pilots is the team that wins.  It's fun to have a gamemode of large scale warfare being determined by a couple people!

ChicoXL and J9HUNNA like this
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It wouldn't matter.  The missiles are easy to flare and even with a direct hit, it only makes the jet start smoking.  100% useless.  Not to mention that whatever team has jet pilots is the team that wins.  It's fun to have a gamemode of large scale warfare being determined by a couple people!

q.q much?

- Currently, I have made around 3million from Strife and I'm just giving my opinion after playing Strife for a long time.

Couldn't pull a single tank for the past two hours and we didn't have air control and it would get blown up within a minute or two.

Trying to restore a hack is a joke when jets are around and they just strafe the building and everything dies.

As I stated in a previous post that I've made whoever has air control wins the game, two to four people can determine the outcome of a 80+ man game.

Solution: Remove lock on rockets, half the ammo size, reduce the price back to normal, this way you can't just spam your bullets away and destroying armored vehicles takes skill.

I'm sure anyone who has trained in the editor or anything else to become good in flying will enjoy dog fighting other jets without the bullshit lock on. @HomeTrlx @bamf @Gnashes

On 8/17/2017 at 8:48 AM, Zorrak said:

well the strife server also attracts at different crowd than the ones from the life servers, KoTH players are coming over because they see its popular, and once the servers start hitting 10-20 people concurrent, those players wont be exposed to the server because of its low pop. dont pay people to AFK, increase rewards for the active players 

I think I suggested once that they increase the amount of money you get for capping to like 15 or 20k. That's a huge incentive to stop spawn camping and instead try to get your team to win. I believe this would decrease spawn camping a great deal, and it rewards people for advancing instead of afking.

Edited by Steve
crewsk8200 likes this
On 8/17/2017 at 10:32 PM, Sir Ling Ling (2) said:

Like literally, you guys do not take anything members have in mind into consideration. Its getting quite annoying. Also, if you wanna fix the jet issue, remove jets completely and turn that advanced flying bullshit off of helis. That way people can buy pawnees and do damage like jets, but can still get taken out much easier than jets. Advanced flying is a sack of shit and since strife has been released I have only seen 2 helis flying in the sky and both of them crashed. 

They tried them both twice. They both failed twice - STRIFE will likely meet a similar fate.

On 18-8-2017 at 2:27 AM, bamf said:

The reason we compare things to running meth is that, as the highest priced illegal item, meth is designed to be the ultimate "money maker" in the Asylum world(s).  Also, a common refrain on the forums is "I'd rather run meth than do (fill in the blank)".  It's a known quantity among most players, so it's easy to use as a comparison.  

Make sense?

Hah i still think it's funny how people think that meth is actually the best money making, sure statistically it's the best but when put into the real world with all the risk and variables there is often better ways to earn. It's all about awareness, risk management and having the right allies to avoid trouble.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Hah i still think it's funny how people think that meth is actually the best money making, sure statistically it's the best but when put into the real world with all the risk and variables there is often better ways to earn. It's all about awareness, risk management and having the right allies to avoid trouble.

Best way to make money right now is crank when there are no LTs on.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Best way to make money right now is crank when there are no LTs on.

You sure? I find myself at no risk running scotch at the right times of the day, tapping my crates only takes 2 mins per few hours and that gets me 330k for 5 barrels (1 HEMMTBox). I like to run meth too when there's absolutely no risk, i'm succesful at making sure that the people online won't mess with me by grouping with them or having some kind of protection ^^ i doubt crank could make more than those two in the right circumstances. (I wait for those circumstances to do my moneymaking)

Just now, Midamaru said:

You sure? I find myself at no risk running scotch at the right times of the day, tapping my crates only takes 2 mins per few hours and that gets me 330k for 5 barrels (1 HEMMTBox). I like to run meth too when there's absolutely no risk, i'm succesful at making sure that the people online won't mess with me by grouping with them or having some kind of protection ^^ i doubt crank could make more than those two in the right circumstances. (I wait for those circumstances to do my moneymaking)

Scotch is passive. You could make more money in the same amount of real-time (not game-time) doing something else.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Scotch is passive. You could make more money in the same amount of real-time (not game-time) doing something else.

I know but since i don't play 24/7 what matters to me is the game-time and i think scotch can be an addition to other money making. Having the aging up at a full time rotation while running meth for example would maximize the income.

Just now, Midamaru said:

You sure? I find myself at no risk running scotch at the right times of the day,

+1 couldn't tell ya the last time I had any conflict running scotch. Needs to be moved closer to the highway so cops actually check it.