STRIFE Change Log 0.5.0

bamf

6 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added a "runway" of sorts on Malden for BluFor.  I'm still working on fixing the aircraft carrier, but let's see if this helps BluFor for now.  
  • Fixed a bug related to handing money to someone else (hopefully for real this time).
  • Fixed an exploit related to restoring capture points.
  • During periods of imbalance, you can no longer pull armor or aircraft.
  • Fixed a bug related to crew vehicle payouts.

what about the repair vehicle full?

3 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added a "runway" of sorts on Malden for BluFor.  I'm still working on fixing the aircraft carrier, but let's see if this helps BluFor for now.  
  • Fixed a bug related to handing money to someone else (hopefully for real this time).
  • Added the ability to re-arm on the OpFor ocean spawn on Malden

Any chances of paying engineers and medics to revive and repair vehicles?

crewsk8200 likes this
Just now, Fesas River said:

30 (blufor)  24 (opfor)

15 people afk on the Opfor side. ^ Haven't moved in 20minutes or more.

Messaged an Admin on the forums, however, no Admins are in TeamSpeak.

These people who sit AFK to make money and use up slots like Engineer unbalance the entire game mode.

Don't worry I always pick rifleman or medic when I plan to hold down the spawn for 6 hours straight 

DeepHouse, Xehons and ChicoXL like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Anything for re-arming drones yet? Also the boat/heli spawn for the op-for platform spawn is bugged. I~f you try pull a vehicle it says no spawn available but if you buy one it spawns fine..

I pulled one on dev the other day.  Let me run check that again...

8 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added the ability to re-arm on the OpFor ocean spawn on Malden

Can you add jets to malden just CAS Aircraft not Air Superiority fighters (Blackwasp & Shrika) since the map is so small jets that go hella fast aren't the best.

On 17/08/2017 at 4:04 AM, hamsham12 said:

Yes prior to the new strife being released, when Malden was in the map pool. The code had to have changed, its impossible I went from playing 10 minutes and getting 300k, to playing 3 hours and getting 55k.

But, if you remember, there were like max 40 people on at that time. So it was easy to come top 15 and get a bigger payday.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

An AFK timer and maybe a lowered amount per paycheck would have been a better idea.  At least let strife's community grow first

The paycheck was never an initial idea for strife, it was only there to kind of lure some people back to strife.

It's done it's part now it's time to see if strife will stand as is. There's no need to continue this insane money grind for an army of rich spawnkillers/afkers ect.

If strife can't hold a steady number it's too bad but it's how it is.

Just now, Midamaru said:

The paycheck was never an initial idea for strife, it was only there to kind of lure some people back to strife.

It's done it's part now it's time to see if strife will stand as is. There's no need to continue this insane money grind for an army of rich spawnkillers/afkers ect.

If strife can't hold a steady number it's too bad but it's how it is.

You literally suck so much dick that it's cringy. 

Xehons and cHIP oTLE like this