bamf

STRIFE Change Log 0.5.0

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

Get a flight stick its significantly easier 

Which do you use?

I would like to add some suggestion

• Need the seatbelt script in STRIFE as well
  • Make it so that when your hacking the comms you need to be in a certain radius of the box.I have seen so many people just Hack the comms move to another one hack that one and keep moving on.
  • Give engineers 1 claymore and one Mine.Too many people using mines on every cap they move to
  • Need more than one spawn location for vehicles. Seen many idiots leave their quads on the spawn point on a cap and other cant pull out a car.Happens on some points.
  • For some reason the Hummighbird does not get textured when it spawns.
  • Spawn timer increased so that Combat medics actually do something.Maybe add the same system you have on Life server that you use defibs on dead bodies rather than the ingame script for respawn
  • Sometimes when you get killed you instantly spawn back to the screen.Not sure if its suppose to be this way.
  • Team balancing is must 
  • Anti AFK scripts please
Edited by Silver-Spy

Hotfix 2:

• Added a "runway" of sorts on Malden for BluFor.  I'm still working on fixing the aircraft carrier, but let's see if this helps BluFor for now.  
  • Fixed a bug related to handing money to someone else (hopefully for real this time).
  • Fixed an exploit related to restoring capture points.
  • During periods of imbalance, you can no longer pull armor or aircraft.
  • Fixed a bug related to crew vehicle payouts.
  • Added the ability to re-arm on the OpFor ocean spawn on Malden
Sk7, Silver-Spy, Thor... and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Added a "runway" of sorts on Malden for BluFor.  I'm still working on fixing the aircraft carrier, but let's see if this helps BluFor for now.  
  • Fixed a bug related to handing money to someone else (hopefully for real this time).

When teams are imbalanced can neither team pull aircraft or just the team with more people

Silver-Spy likes this

6 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

what about the repair vehicle full?

3 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

Any chances of paying engineers and medics to revive and repair vehicles?

crewsk8200 likes this

30 (blufor)  24 (opfor)

15 people afk on the Opfor side. ^ Haven't moved in 20minutes or more.

Messaged an Admin on the forums, however, no Admins are in TeamSpeak.

These people who sit AFK to make money and use up slots like Engineer unbalance the entire game mode.

crewsk8200 likes this

Just now, Fesas River said:

30 (blufor)  24 (opfor)

15 people afk on the Opfor side. ^ Haven't moved in 20minutes or more.

Messaged an Admin on the forums, however, no Admins are in TeamSpeak.

These people who sit AFK to make money and use up slots like Engineer unbalance the entire game mode.

Don't worry I always pick rifleman or medic when I plan to hold down the spawn for 6 hours straight 

ChicoXL, DeepHouse and Xehons like this

24 minutes ago, bamf said:

I'm not sure that pays what it used to...

Anything for re-arming drones yet? Also the boat/heli spawn for the op-for platform spawn is bugged. I~f you try pull a vehicle it says no spawn available but if you buy one it spawns fine..

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Anything for re-arming drones yet? Also the boat/heli spawn for the op-for platform spawn is bugged. I~f you try pull a vehicle it says no spawn available but if you buy one it spawns fine..

I pulled one on dev the other day.  Let me run check that again...

43 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Don't worry I always pick rifleman or medic when I plan to hold down the spawn for 6 hours straight 

Heavy gunner is what i pick since i get into a lot of gunfights

TRYHARD likes this

8 hours ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

Can you add jets to malden just CAS Aircraft not Air Superiority fighters (Blackwasp & Shrika) since the map is so small jets that go hella fast aren't the best.

2 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Can you add jets to malden just CAS Aircraft not Air Superiority fighters (Blackwasp & Shrika) since the map is so small jets that go hella fast aren't the best.

Hello?

3 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

The hummindbird spawns in with the police texture, but since its not in the mission file it just spawns with no texture and msg evryone that it does not have the texture 

Some other helicopters too. Can't name them for sure, but probably Orca and Hellcat are on the list as well.

Mr. Linux likes this

31 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

@bamfcan you fix tanks? When you pull out a stored tank it only comes with half ammo and when you rearm AA tanks they don't get the titan missiles back.

When that happens just buy a re-arm truck and you should be able to get you're Tigris/Cheetah back to full

StrafinS likes this

On 17/08/2017 at 4:04 AM, hamsham12 said:

Yes prior to the new strife being released, when Malden was in the map pool. The code had to have changed, its impossible I went from playing 10 minutes and getting 300k, to playing 3 hours and getting 55k.

But, if you remember, there were like max 40 people on at that time. So it was easy to come top 15 and get a bigger payday.