Remove money cap

Remove Money Cap  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Money Cap

Just now, Steve said:

It amazes me that this is a concern when everyone else in the community is enraged about the lack of care for the shit we want and more importantly what Asylum needs.

Because its technically an exploit

25 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Clothes despawning off of people is an Arma bug. I can't fix things broken in the game itself.

I think @Jimbo submitted a simple script to fix this, where it just refreshes your clothing

Just now, Budbringer said:

Because its technically an exploit You certainly are not wrong, I was just trying to point out that the servers being extremely low pop should be a huge concern. And this unless it could be fixed in like 30 seconds would be a waste of time, but shit what do I know?

I think @Jimbo submitted a simple script to fix this, where it just refreshes your clothing He did this is true.

11 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Because its technically an exploit

I think @Jimbo submitted a simple script to fix this, where it just refreshes your clothing

I think it's more about what they prioritize and even with low server pop and people wanting a lot of the 6.0 changes reverted, this is still their concern.  Not listening to the community, just fixing shit nobody gives a fuck about.

Budbringer likes this
26 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Yeah, we're not going to let you use your mailbox as a second bank account.

It's either going to automatically be withdrawn when you log in, or decay over time.

As much as I hate this change. Do a decay that starts after it's been in the mail for 1 month. straight into prestige will only make people upset.

Just now, frantic said:

They ask for feedback and then when we give it to them they don't change anything...

It is because our feedback doesn't fit within their ideals on how the server should be. It is their server and if they wanna let it die that's on them. Though if Asylum does go down there's no more donation money so...:shrug:

Edited by Steve
bum41 likes this
10 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Removing money cap isn't likely going to happen. You can grind your way to no money cap, which is already a concession.

tbh there's seiously no need to have the money cap. We're LOSING the money we grinded hours for because it's stuck in a prestige system. We would rather grind without it, and could care less about the titles and perks it gives. This isn't about you, this is about what's best for the community. Why are you against this?

On 9/7/2017 at 1:25 PM, Steve said:

This isn't entirely true, I have played servers in the past that are very much based on having fun not tabbed out gathering ephedra.

Everyone keeps talking about Olympus, last i checked it was the same system.  I mean they could make it so you cant afk meth like they did coke and heroin.... 

12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Everyone keeps talking about Olympus, last i checked it was the same system.  I mean they could make it so you cant afk meth like they did coke and heroin.... 

True story Olympus does have the same or very similar methods of  drug runs and such, the difference here is that on Olympus you could do a black water and make the 10s of millions sometimes. I did a fed there once and made 12mil ( 1.2mil here.) Their cartels autopay so gangs have a reason to fight more and because they autopay, gang paychecks or more of an option. Not trying to promote Olympus because I despise other things about their server. Though they do have things that I wish we had.

Edited by Steve
TRYHARD likes this
4 hours ago, Steve said:

True story Olympus does have the same or very similar methods of  drug runs and such, the difference here is that on Olympus you could do a black water and make the 10s of millions sometimes. I did a fed there once and made 12mil ( 1.2mil here.) Their cartels autopay so gangs have a reason to fight more and because they autopay, gang paychecks or more of an option. Not trying to promote Olympus because I despise other things about their server. Though they do have things that I wish we had.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, krickenBacker said:

Look at poll. They dont care

Their argument is that a couple hundred people only make up a small portion of the community. What they don't seem to see is those who aren't on the forums either don't care much or haven't been here long. They probably aren't all that loyal to the community and they haven't seen both sides of the story.

Besides if they aren't willing to make a forum account and speak up their voice shouldn't be heard anyways.

Edited by Steve
TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Their argument is that a couple hundred people only make up a small portion of the community. What they don't seem to see is those who aren't on the forums either don't care much or haven't been here long. They probably aren't all that loyal to the community and they haven't seen both sides of the story.

Besides if they aren't willing to make a forum account and speak up there voice shouldn't be heard anyways.

200 people makes up entire server population xD

Shaq Daddy likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Besides if they aren't willing to make a forum account and speak up there voice shouldn't be heard anyways.

New players haven't hit cap anyway so they don't care. I on the other hand enjoy having 5mil useless dollars so that I can have 5mil useful dollars.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

New players haven't hit cap anyway so they don't care. I on the other hand enjoy having 5mil useless dollars so that I can have 5mil useful dollars.

It's a personal freedom ocd thing for me. I can't be limited on a video game with something like that so I grinded to eminent and got a favor or two.