MAXIMUM

ROBERLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R e q u i r e m e n t s ~

Mature

1500 hrs

Good shot

Respect chain of command

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - 

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 

Age -

Previous Gangs guilds -

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leader: Beder55

Members: footbowl10,GuildMasterLorax, epic3549, mlg_DOFH, PU55D3STR0YER, Operation Shapeshifter, tryhardmemer, Erron BLOX, Xehons

Edited by Rook 9mm
Kieran, dog., Corgi and 2 others like this

Name - Mr. Purple

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/54bcec50909fe795af13df7152077475 

Age -16

Previous Gangs guilds - I don't have friends

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD: I need friends

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD: I can ghost into cartels for you.

Corgi, .Sean, Flyte and 1 other like this

Name - OPERATIONSB

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 100 on phanntom forces

Age - 15

Previous Gangs guilds - stellar droid faction, ELEMENTALISTS

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD          i want a guild to fight phantom forces with and escape prisons in my favorite game

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD          good shot and elements

Edited by OperationSB
.Sean and Lorax like this
Just now, OperationSB said:

Name - OPERATIONSB

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 100 on phanntom forces

Age - 15

Previous Gangs guilds - stellar droid faction, ELEMENTALISTS

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD          i want a guild to fight phantom forces with and escape prisons in my favorite game

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD          good shot and elements

ACCEPTED

OperationSB likes this

Name - TryHardSquealer

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - IDK

Age - 18

Previous Gangs guilds - None

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD I keep dying at to lava on lumber tycoon and need help

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD I know how to get  blue wood and green wood on lumber tycoon

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Name - TryHardSquealer

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - IDK

Age - 18

Previous Gangs guilds - None

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD I keep dying at to lava on lumber tycoon and need help

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD I know how to get  blue wood and green wood on lumber tycoon

accepted!!!!! welcome to the guild!

MAXIMUM

ROBERLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R e q u i r e m e n t s ~

Mature

1500 hrs

Good shot

Respect chain of command

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - Leonard2169

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - I'm in the Taco Bell drive thru can't get a SS rn

Age - 14

Previous Gangs guilds - I am in the assassins guild in assassins creed

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD I need to steal inhalers for my asthma from the members

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD like I said I'm in the Taco Bell drive thru so I can get a box of tacos if u want and we can game all night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leader: Beder55

Members: footbowl10,GuildMasterLorax, epic3549, mlg_DOFH, PU55D3STR0YER, Operation Shapeshifter, tryhardmemer

.Sean likes this

Name - WannaBeRoberloader69

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 2k

Age - 7... 8 in 11 months

Previous Gangs guilds -signature 

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD - So i can be made a roblox god

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD- Roblox cheats 

.Sean, Ghouh and OperationSB like this
1 hour ago, ^Connor_K said:

Name - WannaBeRoberloader69

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 2k

Age - 7... 8 in 11 months

Previous Gangs guilds -signature 

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD - So i can be made a roblox god

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD- Roblox cheats 

denied%^^&&&&&&&**( pleasw list ur rank on phsntom forcesz

remix.ahk likes this

Name - Xehons

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - idk 

Age - 13 dont tell darkknight

Previous Gangs guilds - runescape girls, guilders, salt  miners co, and pussy bandits

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD I WANT TO FIGHT ON PHANTOM FORCES AND GET FRAGS TO RANK UP 

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD I can show u where me and @tryhardsqueaker find lava wood in wood tycoon it makes u like 1 milly every 10 trees its op af 

.Sean likes this
Just now, Xehons said:

Name - Xehons

Previous Gangs guilds - runescape girls, guilders, salt  miners co, and pussy bandits

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD I WANT TO FIGHT ON PHANTOM FORCES AND GET FRAGS TO RANK UP 

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD I can show u where me and @tryhardsqueaker find lava wood in wood tycoon it makes u like 1 milly every 10 trees its op af 

-1 wood chopping skills are bad

7 minutes ago, Xehons said:

Name - Xehons

-2     STILL lying about age

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 6000b3b935e2a81fa4bcc3997859ff9c.png

Age - 12 turning 13 in a few months

Previous Gangs guilds - Phantom Forces Elite, Primitive, PFRoblox, Reliance (Roblox Squad)

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD: I have over 200hours on Phantom forces and I hav 3 fingers and looking to gain another finger by the end of this year. I have owned Sidechat cartel on Asylum and on Roblox 24/7.

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD: I know how to be InAcTiV3 and not get kills. Phantom forces 4 lif3 and lets be real we all know that competitive roblox is where this community is going to. 

OperationSB, .Sean and Ghouh like this
Just now, Erron White said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - 6000b3b935e2a81fa4bcc3997859ff9c.png

Age - 12 turning 13 in a few months

Previous Gangs guilds - Phantom Forces Elite, Primitive, PFRoblox, Reliance (Roblox Squad)

Why do you want to join Tenacity? MAXIMUM RObERLOAD: I have over 200hours on Phantom forces and I hav 3 fingers and looking to gain another finger by the end of this year. I have owned Sidechat cartel on Asylum and on Roblox 24/7.

What can you bring to Tenacity? MAXIMYUM ROBERLOAD: I know how to be InAcTiV3 and not get kills. Phantom forces 4 lif3 and lets be real we all know that competitive roblox is where this community is going to. 

huge +1, would be a great leech on Counter Blocks.

7 hours ago, Nomadox said:

Who are you off the page u probably ate a broke bitch with no robux 

Yo fuck you little gay ass bitch you probably don't even get any pussy you virgin fuck go kill yourself little spaghetti and meatball lookin ass faggot bitch no one likes you and I hope u fucking die. I'll be out here fucking mad hoes while u sit here being a little fucking loser bitch. Fuck you. 

.Sean likes this
  • 2 years later...