Removing Split Pay

Should we remove split pay?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Split Pay?

Just now, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

If anything we should just have the money split between cops who are in your vicinity, not across the map. It encourages some more teamwork.

Giving one person all the money shouldn't be a thing, though.

It would encourage all cops online to stick together instead of spreading out and actually having a presence in cities 

crewsk8200 likes this

Selective seizing would be nice. (More convenient than you'd think).

Radius bound payments would motivate officers to patrol in clusters motivated by greed (to a certain extent).

The APD is not a faction that is maintained to be a money making organization. Split pay allows everyone an equal share of the work being contributed by all. The officers doing "Nothing" that receive a cut are possibly afk for a short period of time to take care of something or are busy with other matters not involving the gradual succession of steps to issuing a ticket, parole or sending a detainee to jail for the instant gratification of money.

The APD is an RP based faction. The money made now due to split pay is sufficient for an officer's gear and transportation; It's fine where it is.

This is would be a minor digression back to the solo pay that induced robo-copping. 

You want to make money? Play civ, sell drugs.

Edited by Flameless
Patato likes this
15 minutes ago, bamf said:

You yearn for the day of people stealing bounties and you get nothing I guess?  I'm entertaining creating a radius for payouts, but the split is a good thing overall. 

A radius sounds wonderful. Something so if I catch a criminal and buy a few loadouts while doing it, the people who helped and I make the cash not someone just driving around.

EDIT: Every officer 500m of the suspect? This way we dont clunk in the HQ and still patrol say, Kavala. 

Edited by Fidel C4str0
3 hours ago, Flameless said:

Selective seizing would be nice. (More convenient than you'd think).

Radius bound payments would motivate officers to patrol in clusters motivated by greed (to a certain extent).

The APD is not a faction that is maintained to be a money making organization. Split pay allows everyone an equal share of the work being contributed by all. The officers doing "Nothing" that receive a cut are possibly afk for a short period of time to take care of something or are busy with other matters not involving the gradual succession of steps to issuing a ticket, parole or sending a detainee to jail for the instant gratification of money.

The APD is an RP based faction. The money made now due to split pay is sufficient for an officer's gear and transportation; It's fine where it is.

This is would be a minor digression back to the solo pay that induced robo-copping. 

You want to make money? Play civ, sell drugs.

Sounds like communism.

Innate, McMuffin and Flameless like this
5 hours ago, bamf said:

You yearn for the day of people stealing bounties and you get nothing I guess?  I'm entertaining creating a radius for payouts, but the split is a good thing overall. 

@bamf radius for payouts + removal of the 150k cap would be a godsend. 

P.S. Raise the lethal payout too. That "fix" in code you and gnashes did was overboard. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Cops are supposed to catch criminals and safely deliver them into the criminal justice system, not murder them. There will always be heavy penalties for lethaling.

I could always make the officer involved pay restitution to the victim's family. :kappa:

Make them stand trial and have them answer to the people of kavala

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Cops are supposed to catch criminals and safely deliver them into the criminal justice system, not murder them. There will always be heavy penalties for lethaling.

I could always make the officer involved pay restitution to the victim's family. :kappa:

Haven't you been watching the news? It's a lethal first policy these days.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
BlackShot and Emma like this
19 hours ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Remove the 150k cap for arrests, that is all. Really disheartening to officers when you put alot of effort into catching a 1 mil bounty to just receive a 20k payout. It's like a big "fuck your effort" basically. 

Ah the days of Slittcer selling thousands of dollars worth of Asylum money.

On 9/4/2017 at 0:56 PM, Fidel C4str0 said:

Title says it all. Vote in the poll for devs to see. Tired of catching 50k bounties to only make 5k for buying 3 loadouts worth 9k.

I played when this server first opened and quit playing as cop for the opposite of this. I think the split within 1Km is amazing.