WoW Warmane

Dom

@Term @Tyrese @Jbdragon @Snatch @Leady and i are starting to play WoW private servers from Warmane. We have horde characters right now working to get them to 80. We are on the Icecrown server. Let us know if you want to join.

Its free to play and if you have questions on how to download it just ask us we can help you!

https://www.warmane.com/

Edited by Dom
2 hours ago, Dom said:

@Term @Tyrese @Jbdragon @Snatch @Leady and i are starting to play WoW private servers from Warmane. We have horde characters right now working to get them to 80. We are on the Icecrown server. Let us know if you want to join.

Its free to play and if you have questions on how to download it just ask us we can help you!

I have been drinking coffee all morning and i have literally just made the biggest shit of my life.  Seriously, yall think im playing but i just shit so hard I was hovering because of the force my poopy spray came out at.

Glass of Water, Dom and Tyrese like this
4 hours ago, Dom said:

Never heard of this. Might check it out when I get internet 

Turtle Burtle and Dom like this
1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

Never heard of this. Might check it out when I get internet 

WOW Thanks for the update, !!!!11!1!1 love hearing these little tidbits like honestly I seriously needed to know that YOU haven't heard of it and that you MIGHT check it out when you get internet. O wow you dont have internet? because ur house got REKT by a hurricane? WOW thanks i feel really bad for you now omg im gonna donate money to ur gofundme

NOT

39 minutes ago, Glass of Water said:

WOW Thanks for the update, !!!!11!1!1 love hearing these little tidbits like honestly I seriously needed to know that YOU haven't heard of it and that you MIGHT check it out when you get internet. O wow you dont have internet? because ur house got REKT by a hurricane? WOW thanks i feel really bad for you now omg im gonna donate money to ur gofundme

NOT

Sry to see ur not feeling well.  Hope u get better soon.  :mellow:

1 hour ago, Glass of Water said:

NOT

Damn....

7 hours ago, Dom said:

I'd be down. I play mostly retail, but was looking towards starting a char on warmane, just had no one to play with.

2 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

NOT

giphy.gif