Change log 8.0.3

bamf

Just now, Barkin said:

I see @Paratus needs more money. More BS Skins locked behind a paywall. Donating anything more than $25 is just not worth it. Find a better way of attracting donors. I for one, would gladly donate $50 per extra house on top of the 5 house limit. 

You realize that there are limited things that we are allowed to take donations for right?  If we let you pay for extra house slots BIS would shut us down.  Everything has to be cosmetic per the rules BIS has put in place.  

Just now, bamf said:

You realize that there are limited things that we are allowed to take donations for right?  If we let you pay for extra house slots BIS would shut us down.  Everything has to be cosmetic per the rules BIS has put in place.  

You know what BIS cant shut you down for? Adding stuff we suggested previously ;) 

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
TRYHARD, Google™ and Bherky like this
36 minutes ago, bamf said:

Will there be some kind of popup when you join the server saying how much comp has been added?

There's been a time or two where even though my comps been granted I never got it in-game.

Also regardless of people complaining about donations, just be happy the debit card stayed at 25$. Servers need money to run, if you want to fly down the road in a Mystery Machine open up your wallet. 

Edited by Legit
Just now, bamf said:

Of that $60 you paid for the game Asylum got exactly $0.00. 

Just now, frantic said:

If you want money go make your own game...

Image result for Jebaited

He's saying they're not making money off of people buying Arma 3, people have to donate to Asylum for them to make money that's why they put skins under it and why they're always trying to find a way to add perks. It's called business.

Arma is also $40 now, not $60.