Toasted - Montage 1

Shit montage here's most of the shit clips

- Shooting a guy out of a quilin at the beginning... (Why would you even consider you spraying a Quilin a montage clip?)

- 0:18 Again man the shit clips... The guy isn't even shooting at you and DOESNT EVEN HAVE A FULL LOADOUT. Listen, I understand you wanna be good and all, but please just cut it with the shit clips.

- 0:25 A mag later you finally kill a guy through a window that isn't even in a full loadout. Why is this even posted? :FeelsBadMan:

- 1:30 listen man I love your dedication and your over hype about using every clip you get, but I'm beginning to consider this a troll.. You're shooting at man not even knowing of your presence and it took you a mag... He even began shooting back because it took you that damn long to kill him. Not saying it's not a kill, just saying it's not a montage clip man.

- 1:54 Okay, this "montage" has to be a joke you put more clips of you shooting people not even knowing of your presence than Crunchedd did in his "montage". You are shooting a man SHOOTING AT SOMEONE ELSE HOW IS THIS A CLIP HOW???? HOW?

Overall shit montage, wasn't gonna waste my time on the rest.

OperationSB, Xehons, Flyte and 7 others like this

Received word to look at your last two clips, I was overhyped yet again. I was thinking to myself "ah shit, did Toasted make a come back and put in some sick ass clips?"

Then I watched the last two clips and yet disappointed again...

20 SECONDS OF WATCHING YOU TRY TO SNIPE SOMEONE PLEASE MAN PLEASE 20 FUCKING SECONDS OF MY LIFE THAT YOU WASTED. WHY? WHY? WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS???

Quality of montage: 2/10 - You're below Crunchedd by just 1/10, congratz.

Just now, Google™ said:

Shit montage here's most of the shit clips

- Shooting a guy out of a quilin at the beginning... (Why would you even consider you spraying a Quilin a montage clip?)

- 0:18 Again man the shit clips... The guy isn't even shooting at you and DOESNT EVEN HAVE A FULL LOADOUT. Listen, I understand you wanna be good and all, but please just cut it with the shit clips.

- 0:25 A mag later you finally kill a guy through a window that isn't even in a full loadout. Why is this even posted? :FeelsBadMan:

- 1:30 listen man I love your dedication and your over hype about using every clip you get, but I'm beginning to consider this a troll.. You're shooting at man not even knowing of your presence and it took you a mag... He even began shooting back because it took you that damn long to kill him. Not saying it's not a kill, just saying it's not a montage clip man.

- 1:54 Okay, this "montage" has to be a joke you put more clips of you shooting people not even knowing of your presence than Crunchedd did in his "montage". You are shooting a man SHOOTING AT SOMEONE ELSE HOW IS THIS A CLIP HOW???? HOW?

Overall shit montage, wasn't gonna waste my time on the rest.

Just now, Google™ said:

Received word to look at your last two clips, I was overhyped yet again. I was thinking to myself "ah shit, did Toasted make a come back and put in some sick ass clips?"

Then I watched the last two clips and yet disappointed again...

20 SECONDS OF WATCHING YOU TRY TO SNIPE SOMEONE PLEASE MAN PLEASE 20 FUCKING SECONDS OF MY LIFE THAT YOU WASTED. WHY? WHY? WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS???

Quality of montage: 2/10 - You're below Crunchedd by just 1/10, congratz.

https://gyazo.com/4bf95411df5210c153f4b92cef881242 all these hour with no montage, but you still complain when everyone else post one.

SafeMode likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

I don't understand, I don't upload a shit montage so I'm not allowed to speak the truth? I'm just saying what everyone's thinking.

you could never upload a montage because u never got rebel kills and if other people are thing it im sure they'll chime in. i doubt they want u to speak for them

SafeMode likes this
Just now, X Jake said:

you could never upload a montage because u never got rebel kills and if other people are thing it im sure they'll chime in. i doubt they want u to speak for them

Rebel Kills? I down "rebels" easily on cop all the time, don't need to them I can easily wipe them all and cuff them to.

@TH9R Is X Jake a shit player? Ahhhh really? How about Toasted?... Wait he's trash to? Oh shit, that's sad.

Thor... and Tricks like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Rebel Kills? I down "rebels" easily on cop all the time, don't need to them I can easily wipe them all and cuff them to.

@TH9R Is X Jake a shit player? Ahhhh really? How about Toasted?... Wait he's trash to? Oh shit, that's sad.

Out of all people u quote thor XD didnt he just get kicked from Rebel Department. also you have 5k hrs and still cant be in a gang that wasnt made by you

massi likes this
Just now, X Jake said:

forgot to list supreme

Supreme isn't an actual gang... It's a gang I'm in ingame that I own to cap cartels and have Gang perks... I name My Teamspeak that as well because what else do I name it? Google's Teamspeak? You also stated that and I quote "...still cant be in a gang that wasnt made by you". You are not using my own gang I have as way to defend yourself? Dude, you're the biggest idiot I know at the moment. I listed out gangs I wasn't the leader of to disprove your argument that "...cant be in a gang that wasnt made by you". I'm done arguing with you, if you'd like to continue we can in messages or Teamspeak, just I'm done with derailing this thread and you can reply talking all the shit you want... I'm not gonna respond.

Thor... and Innate like this
3 hours ago, X Jake said:

No offense, but Google has been getting “rebel kills” before you even played the server, and if he did make a montage I guarantee you that it would be better than 99% of the montages on the forums nowadays.

Wizard, Noliver., bum41 and 1 other like this