I have an idea!

So as we all know, fighting cartels is really becoming an event of the past as gang life on all servers but serve 1, slowly but surely dies out. I have an idea though that might sort of revive it. War points are something that alot of people care about (myself included) and you know how when you take a cartel, you get war points? Why dont we make it so that when people lose a cartel, the members of the gang it was taken from lose 5 points? Or at least the people that took the cartel initially. Is that a bad idea? It would really force people who took cartels to go in and fight them, especially if they were on the leader boards for war rating. I dont know if thats something that is easily added into the gang but either way, I think it would sort of bring back the gang life (a little) on servers 2,3 and 4.

I disagree, cheaper gear and governing taxes should not be something that has to happen, its been a basic game component for a very long time that everyone has lived with. Also, there are only so many places that you can really make a cartel out of, they even tried bringing in some of the older ones (If you havent noticed) and yet people barely fight them.

Just now, Mayhem said:

I don’t think this would really make gangs want to fight. They barely fight as it is. What they want are new locations to fight at. Reduce gear cost(preferably not allowing governor tax to increase their gear cost) plus many other suggestions people have made so far

IMO gang life revived during the strife paycheck time. Gangs got on and fought, pulled ifrits, pushed multiple times. A few weeks later most started running out of money and it went back to the way it was.

Not saying we need paychecks back. But any reduction in cost of rebel gear and any increase from cartels/banks/Feds would help out.

Sfaka cap is the only cartel location I can see people wanting added to the rotation.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

IMO gang life revived during the strife paycheck time. Gangs got on and fought, pulled ifrits, pushed multiple times. A few weeks later most started running out of money and it went back to the way it was.

Not saying we need paychecks back. But any reduction in cost of rebel gear and any increase from cartels/banks/Feds would help out.

Sfaka cap is the only cartel location I can see people wanting added to the rotation.

I disagree, I think that's what killed it. Maybe its because the school year started and the population went back to school or something however Strife happened and all servers were at below 25 people, When strife went down, its slowly came back up but only on S1 while Olympus's population still flourishes... 

Just now, John Lemmon said:

The war point system rewards players that afk cap the most, not the people actually killing the most amount of players which is really fucking stupid

Right which is why the system I proposed would work. Maybe you got 3 points for taking the cartel but you lose 4 or 5 if you lose it within say an hour or so. Obviously it would be stupid to expect gangs to hold them all day so there would have to be a time limit to when they would lose their war points.

11 hours ago, Yellow said:

I disagree, I think that's what killed it. Maybe its because the school year started and the population went back to school or something however Strife happened and all servers were at below 25 people, When strife went down, its slowly came back up but only on S1 while Olympus's population still flourishes... 

What gangs fight on s1 even