Hi I'm Rice and I'm sorry...

Rice

My name is Rice also known as "RiceGum". CLOUT GANG ALL DA WAY BOY NO ONE CAN STOP US. Banks got exposed for being to drunk in the morning for his birthday today so I'm here to introduce myself and explain what happened. Banks got so drunk last night that he was so woke this morning and still drunk off his ass this morning. He went to the new Team 10 house cause its so close to our house.. yeah its awful we can see the eskimo brothers fucking each other from there bathroom window.. Chance and Anthony need to chill. ANYWAY.... He went there to yell at Jake Paul for the past drama and he finally made Jake Paul so scared that its no longer everyday bro. No upload from Jake Paul today!!! HURRAYYY!! But with this.. We have a bunch of 12 year old girls yelling at us and getting mad. So to all the 12 year olds FRICK OFF. WERE ACTUALLY NOT SORRY!! GET CLICKBAITED. WE DESTROYED JAKE PAUL BOYS!!

Just now, Scarce said:

What's up guys, it's Scarce here!

Rice, would you like to come on the show for a quick interview? I know my viewers would absolutely L-O-V-E to have you on the show. Many of my viewers love your diss tracks!

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Scarce

Yeah just hit the DM's.