Who is this kid?

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

@Stratego @pr0digyt put your gang members on a leash they keep shitting on the forums

I didn’t post this on forums king did I never wanted it to be on the forums but king wants to be an asshole and take his daddy issue anger out on other people and shit on people. so he chooses to post this so I can’t get in a other gang.

Edited by Cazy
Just now, Crunchedd said:

seems to play with yall quite a bit he probably fit in nicely for a bit there

Strat invited him and then went on vacation. I was apprehensive about removing him because I didn't know who he was and I couldn't talk to Strat to confirm a kick. But I can assure you, everyone in this gang knew how cancer he was. We've been letting him play under our "associate" tag but that shit's ending.

Just now, Crunchedd said:

seems to play with yall quite a bit he probably fit in nicely for a bit there

I was in their gang, I left because everyone there besides moose and George and some times fat cow(quite llama) are assholes then I continued to play with them as bc they were my friends and I got a invite back and was only in the gang “temporarily” even when I was playing with tags for a week then finally today I was kicked. 

Just now, Cazy said:

I was in their gang, I left because everyone there besides moose and George and some times fat cow(quite llama) are assholes then I continued to play with them as bc they were my friends and I got a invite back and was only in the gang “temporarily” even when I was playing with tags for a week then finally today I was kicked. 

I didn't participate in the daily trash talk against you.

Continue, please, calling me an asshole. I was nice all the way until I hit the physical limit.

Just now, pr0digyt said:

I didn't participate in the daily trash talk against you.

Continue, please, calling me an asshole. I was nice all the way until I hit the physical limit.

I litterly done nothing today to even provoke any of you. As soon as you come back from your 2 week non existent period everything gets shit on I get kicked I apply for sr bc I like playing with people king decided to make a meme of me so I can’t get into sr like he always does for no reason w.e I got shit to do in real life then waste my time playing arma with kids that spend every hour of each day in there room calling kids nigg*** every time they die

Edited by Cazy