APD at its finest

Just now, [ゥ] Bronx said:

theyre so broke and money hungry today a couple cops worked with some bounty hunters to steal my hunter.. they downed me and lockpicked all while the cop stalled with my gang member so he couldnt do anything and then ignored us... his name was johnt by the way..

Rekt

Just now, [ゥ] Bronx said:

theyre so broke and money hungry today a couple cops worked with some bounty hunters to steal my hunter.. they downed me and lockpicked all while the cop stalled with my gang member so he couldnt do anything and then ignored us... his name was johnt by the way..

I never said a single thing to the cops they probably thought you were just trying to stall/fuck with them :). that's what you get for breaking my legs then downing me right after.

On 10/26/2017 at 0:47 AM, [ゥ] Bronx said:

Driving a hunter in kavala is like taking an ifrit to a cartel, u gotta be prepared to lose it.

wollie35 likes this