My Last montage of 2017

This montage is truely shit you have kills of roaching bank and shooting people on the back this was worest than that one tempers guy also one more thing more than half your kills are in random fucking spots I think one of them was even at an air field what the fuck do you get no kills at cartels you have to clip every kill you can,

overall this montage is shit/5 expectations were low still got disappointed 

massi, Mild, Twist.ffs and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, Xehons said:

This montage is truely shit you have kills of roaching bank and shooting people on the back this was worest than that one tempers guy also one more thing more than half your kills are in random fucking spots I think one of them was even at an air field what the fuck do you get no kills at cartels you have to clip every kill you can,

at least his montage didn't involve shooting people holster walking up a hill you spastic 

10 hours ago, Xehons said:

Go away you smelly shit

Edited by Buck