sandwich community manager 2k17

Just now, Sandwich said:

I had around a 40 minute talk about how to improve asylums pop, devs, the community, apd, gangs, etc. That's what this is coming from. I made some valid ass points too lmao

Others make tons of things to talk how to improve Asylum... I don't see them getting a post made saying #(Insert Name of user who is motivated to fix Asylum Here)4CM

You don't see them getting posts made because they're not typically higher ups.

Banksy, Heidelberg and Sandwich like this
Just now, Google™ said:

Others make tons of things to talk how to improve Asylum... I don't see them getting a post made saying #(Insert Name of user who is motivated to fix Asylum Here)4CM

i didnt ask for CM, just a meme. Just talked about the subject and people were digging it

Edited by Sandwich
Google™ likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

Being a staff member within the APD does not provide any greater privilege to have our ideas/suggestions be of any greater significance compared to any other officer or civilian.

He's a significant streamer on asylum who people enjoy. He has a genuine love and dedication to the servers with an unbiased perspective with everything he does, is that so bad?

Sandwich likes this
Just now, Flameless said:

Being a staff member within the APD does not provide any greater privilege to have our ideas/suggestions be of any greater significance compared to any other officer or civilian.

He's a significant streamer on asylum who people enjoy. He has a genuine love and dedication to the servers with an unbiased perspective with everything he does, is that so bad?

Not saying his ideas are done, I know no ones ideas on Asylum will ever be done unless they code it themselves.. What I'm trying to say is that him being in a higher up does provide more people that will "like" him because he's a higher up. This is the truth. Which will in turn have more people going #blah4CM

Edited by Google™
Just now, Flameless said:

Unfortunately he will/does have a bias, having little to no rebel experience and only APD experience.

edit: If we TRULY want change, we need someone whos experienced in both and can offer an opinion that will benefit both sides.

Edited by hamsham12
Sandwich likes this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Unfortunately he will/does have a bias, having little to no rebel experience and only APD experience.

As an APD officer, we care about rebel life and the activities available just as much as any hardcore rebel as it directly affects us just as crucially. There would not be an 'APD' without a rebel force. 

We have noticed the decline in the quality of rebel life. Its created a staleness in police activity just as well. Rather than entering immense police pursuits with combat ready rebels and firefights all over Altis, its turned into petty Kavala shootouts with pistol bangers and the occasional bank and smash & grab fed.

I'm sure he'd act in a manner that could provide for both sides fairly. If he needed assistance for ideas from rebels themselves without the proposals being too obnoxious, I'm sure he would go to them. 

BlackShot likes this