Change Log 9.0.0

People that are saying this is a good idea... why? Everything suggested is no different than just adding the rebel honor system. No need to make it on a different side. Its literally no different than how BH works, no need to change it's sides. Everyone would just play OPFOR because theres literally no drawback. 

If you remove the rebel talents, theres literally not enough talents on "CIV" that are actually useful. Just add more decent talents that actually compete with rebel talents. I have all BH and the needed rebel talents and still have all my vehicle and med talents. 

Also if this were the case Re-specing would need to be moved back to doing it all at once as opposed to being able to pick and chose what you unspec. This has always been kinda dumb because it nullified having to choose because you could change a few talents with little to no cost.

Drug collecting will not be reverted. I almost guarantee it. Theres very few drugs that you actually have to do that with as is. Still want the auto gathering like Olympus, not sure why this hasnt been added. If you want you auto gather, you get to risk X amount of money. 

The lock is kinda silly. Idk. Wouldn't even need it if you just didnt bother coding it to OPFOR.

Besides, adding 'opfor' to every string that does an add action or any other function that tests for side is just extra work. Sure you can find/replace but still, why? Just silly IMO because its unneeded 

Edited by Axe
Just now, Axe said:

People that are saying this is a good idea... why? Everything suggested is no different than just adding the rebel honor system. No need to make it on a different side. Its literally no different than how BH works, no need to change it's sides. Everyone would just play OPFOR because theres literally no drawback. 

If you remove the rebel talents, theres literally not enough talents on "CIV" that are actually useful. Just add more decent talents that actually compete with rebel talents. I have all BH and the needed rebel talents and still have all my vehicle and med talents. 

Also if this were the case Re-specing would need to be moved back to doing it all at once as opposed to being able to pick and chose what you unspec. This has always been kinda dumb because it nullified having to choose because you could change a few talents with little to no cost.

Drug collecting will not be reverted. I almost guarantee it. Theres very few drugs that you actually have to do that with as is. Still want the auto gathering like Olympus, not sure why this hasnt been added. If you want you auto gather, you get to risk X amount of money. 

The lock is kinda silly. Idk. Wouldn't even need it if you just didnt bother coding it to OPFOR.

Besides, adding 'opfor' to every string that does an add action or any other function that tests for side. Just silly IMO because its unneeded 

Who wants to wait to be able to play rebel again? Thats kinda retarded

Just now, Axe said:

Besides, adding 'opfor' to every string that does an add action or any other function that tests for side is just extra work. Sure you can find/replace but still, why? Just silly IMO because its unneeded 

hmmm you have a good point, I just really like the rebel talent tree. Maybe you could have the option of respecing but at a huge cost? 

Just now, Axe said:

people think its a great idea because adding anything at this point would be better than what he have seen added in the last year. they could remove all guns and people would still like it because its something different.

This sounds great, but we should add the following!

Police -

• Removing downing rounds from the police department in exchange for additional lethal mags, cadets may down only so higher ups may execute
  • Police thermal goggles
  • Lock on system allowing guided downing bullets (Usable from heli ((Blufor only)))
  • Zafir 7.62 for undercover
  • Hunter HMG with lethal rounds for Sgt. +
  • Suicide vest for undercover (Explosion downs all targets within 50 m)
  • Blackbird for Lt. + (rockets down targets and disable vehicles)
  • Police should gain armored hatchback sports

Rebels -

• 150% increase in all prices if rebel license is purchased
  • lose all stamina if police are within 100 m
  • May only enter drug areas once an hour

These would be wonderful changes to compliment the ones that we have already implemented.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Webby Wilson
DosWolf and Miss Turtle like this
Just now, Webby Wilson said:

Police -

• Removing downing rounds from the police department in exchange for additional lethal mags, cadets may down only so higher ups may execute
  • Police thermal goggles
  • Lock on system allowing guided downing bullets (Usable from heli ((Blufor only)))
  • Suicide vest for undercover

Rebels -

These would be wonderful changes to compliment the ones that we have already implemented.

Thanks for your time!

You forgot one thing. Let's allow cops to use 3rd party. Oh wait..... 

DosWolf likes this
Just now, Webby Wilson said:

Police -

• Police thermal goggles
  • Suicide vest for undercover

Rebels -

Thanks for your time!

And weekly captain voting system so every cop has a chance I mean what's the difference? We might have a good one for a week!

Edited by DosWolf
Miss Turtle and Webby Wilson like this