Gambling

drex

this is practically an idea but if it is popular enough it could become a real thing. 

Essentially, I would host gambling events.

Example: 10 people commit to betting 10k. 

There are websites and programs that work as a randomized picker. 

I add the 10 people and the winner would receive 100k. 

Example 2: Use a website that allows users to play TH poker with a set amount for example 20k. There are 5 players and ultimately either one player would win it all or say after set amount of rounds the game would be over and each player would receive asylum cash for the amount of chips they had at the end of the round.

Example 3: street races maybe even something like 2 players withdraw 10k and fight to the death with rooks. Winner takes all. I know it’s not a lot of money but it would be fun and for some people 20k is a lot. 

There are probably endless amounts of other games/ ways I could set up the betting. 

Opinions/Thoughts LMK. 

Disclaimer: This isn’t a scam to try and get 100k because one that’s retarded, two I am almost money capped at 6 mil, and 3 I find way better ways to make money than go scam people wanting to participate. 

Walt likes this
Just now, RexProcer said:

Eve online used to have something called EOH poker.  They used a poker software and bankers (trusted people) to handle buy ins for tournaments, while cash games were handled by a bot.  While that would be awesome for this, the implementation is not something I could even begin to comment on.

Just now, Crunchedd said:

everything you keep posting has been brought up just give up nothing new is coming anytime soon they dont add new features just kill existing ones or make shit harder

Would be ran by me. for example you guys hand me 10k at dp10 garage we afk while gambling on a site. at the end if @Crunchedd has 30k and wins the table. I hand you the money. 

honestly i don't see a problem with this. drex is just saying "hey i'm thinking of doing some gambling, anyone down?" a coupple botched poker games where you only stake 10k is not going to cause any kind of problems. no real issue with trying it out and seeing if it catches on

drex likes this
Just now, drex said:

this is practically an idea but if it is popular enough it could become a real thing. 

Essentially, I would host gambling events.

Example: 10 people commit to betting 10k. 

There are websites and programs that work as a randomized picker. 

I add the 10 people and the winner would receive 100k. 

59f332605179b.jpeg

drex and Le Razoir like this
2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

I already had the idea of creating a site where players can gamble Asylum currency against each other. And to deposit/withdraw, they would hand the in game cash to a “bot” account.

Yeah this is a gnashes thing. My idea would only involve me handling the money the players going on a site where you can make a poker game and then playing and then i would hand the winnings out no bots involved 

Just now, drex said:

Yeah this is a gnashes thing. My idea would only involve me handling the money the players going on a site where you can make a poker game and then playing and then i would hand the winnings out no bots involved 

Not a gnashes thing at all, the "bot" account would be another steam account i create to hold all the money that is put into the games.

Just now, Mayhem said:

Not a gnashes thing at all, the "bot" account would be another steam account i create to hold all the money that is put into the games.

makes sense. I think it’s a great idea man. it’s just in the mean time my idea is basically yours without the bot ya know. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...