Small fixes to improve gameplay

Allow us to use the Cell phone while

Mining

Excavating 

repairing car

And so On...

Automatically have your character set at Civilian after restart not Medic. I was in jail for 45mins 

Started playing sc2 

Restart happens. 15min wasted in the screen " u cant play civilian cuz ur too dangerous or something" had to wait another 5 for the fucking shit that says you played to recently get rid of that

And a major fix is , have RDM / VdM free Weekends where reports will not be taken seriously.

Also, improve the majority of the cops you got.. A lot of them are money hungry and suck at RP and processing#makes#game#notfun#for#others

Also allow cops to roll solo if all the cops online are annoying little faggots that you can't stand being in the same channel as them

Edited by Freshlynsane
blinky and pete like this
14 minutes ago, Freshlynsane said:

Mining

Excavating 

repairing car

And so On...

Automatically have your character set at Civilian after restart not Medic. I was in jail for 45mins 

Started playing sc2 

Restart happens. 15min wasted in the screen " u cant play civilian cuz ur too dangerous or something" had to wait another 5 for the fucking shit that says you played to recently get rid of that

And a major fix is , have RDM / VdM free Weekends where reports will not be taken seriously.

Also, improve the majority of the cops you got.. A lot of them are money hungry and suck at RP and processing#makes#game#notfun#for#others

Also allow cops to roll solo if all the cops online are annoying little faggots that you can't stand being in the same channel as them

Cell phone use is limited during certain times to prevent players from doing things they should not be able to do.  Thank those that came before you...

As for the no RDM/VDM free weekends.  What would that accomplish?  Allowing people to just do whatever they want on the server?  No thanks.  

Money is evenly distributed between all cops online.  Calling cops money hungry at this point makes almost no sense because the person processing you only sees a fraction of what your bounty is as a paycheck.  Up the RP with the cops, and hopefully they will reply in kind.  

I'm not sure that using a divisive term as you did for cops is really your best play here when asking to be able to roll alone.  Having a battle buddy is something the APD requires you to do while playing, so if you don't like the people that come to group up with you either: 1) change locations or 2) change servers.  Asking for a change to APD policy the way you did is not something that will ever be taken seriously.  

Defconik, Reavantos and Rodrigo like this

This doesn't seem like the most efficient way to make recommendations, particularly the bottom half of your post.

Just seems like you had a bad encounter with the cops in game and you're looking to vent more than anything, I'm sorry if that's the case but it's just best to move on (unless they broke a rule, then go ahead and report them). 

Here, take this for the road:

giphy.gif

Edited by Defconik
1 hour ago, Freshlynsane said:

Mining

Excavating 

repairing car

And so On...

Started playing sc2 

+1 for all except the dumbass rdm shit

I wanna go solo sometimes cus some apd are either promoting afking checkpoint or being corrupt as fuck.

Freshlynsane and Ghost0fDawn like this
59 minutes ago, Chan Wong said:

I wanna go solo sometimes cus some apd are either promoting afking checkpoint or being corrupt as fuck.

The correct way to approach this is to make IA reports about anyone you deem "corrupt as fuck"

also don't make the excuse "i would, but it doesn't do any good" that is BS. By not following chain of command and making reports, you are part of the problem.

37 minutes ago, Reavantos said:

The correct way to approach this is to make IA reports about anyone you deem "corrupt as fuck"

also don't make the excuse "i would, but it doesn't do any good" that is BS. By not following chain of command and making reports, you are part of the problem.

I'm not saying I am against reporting players but all these life servers have come about is threatening each other of reporting you to get you banned. Regardless if the person is guilty or not literally someone is shot and then immediate "RDM!!" or "reported if you don't let me go". Quite honestly its annoying as fuck. What about the people that can't record their game play because their PC cannot handle that?? Those people who are actually legitimately victims of the rule breakers. But as for reporting officers to IA I never had a reason to report one in my time as a constable but I think the whole buddy system policy should be deleted. I feel that sometimes I want to patrol an area by myself as opposed to being stuck in a channel with 5 or 6 officers in one area shouting on the mics or being obnoxious, lets face it there are children in the APD. Thats just my two cents.

Deathslug and Ghost0fDawn like this

Ok about the cop thing.. I have met cops that would let me go for some crazy ass shit just because they are cool and have a personality, while those that throw the book at you and don't give any effort in their RP other than the same shit are looking to get promoted for being good little cupcakes. 

I also just said "free rdm vdm weekends" for an example to stop being so strict on banning people...You guy's take this shit way to seriously.

Yesterday I was speeding down the road and a cadet is reviving someone at a checkpoint on MY SIDE OF THE ROAD. I was wanted for like 35k so I just ran that bitch over. Im surprised im not banned

Edited by Freshlynsane
12 hours ago, Reavantos said:

Never had the plan to make any excuses. I just feel like a rat if I report someone for being annoying or make stupid comments.

2 hours ago, Chan Wong said:

Never had the plan to make any excuses. I just feel like a rat if I report someone for being annoying or make stupid comments.

15 hours ago, Chan Wong said:

Talk to a LT if someone is just being a unprofessional shithead. they may not get points, but they will get put in their place.its not fun if someone is being a shitlord ruining a good time for everyone else. Additionally, do not feel bad. Because if someone is acting like that, they clearly do not respect you or the other officers involved. Ignore the stupid people. They will not last long(in theory). For everything else, IA reports. I know i seem to be derailing this thread a bit. But one of the "improvements" suggested was due to these types of problems. Getting rid of battle buddies is not the correct solution, and would make constables less accountable. Thus allowing for more to be "corrupt as fuck".

Edited by Reavantos
10 hours ago, Freshlynsane said:

I also just said "free rdm vdm weekends" for an example to stop being so strict on banning people...You guy's take this shit way to seriously.

Go play A3L is you think asylum is strict.  The admins let people get away with far more than they do over there.  Asylum is so lax at times most of wish they would take a harder stance.

bamf likes this
On 2/8/2016 at 1:25 PM, Freshlynsane said:

Sometimes you gotta relise that cops have to put up for civs bullshit but I agree from both angles. But RDM and VDM is always taken seriously. Dont know why you sound angry sometimes you have to remember its just a game. Also if your going to stop playing arma close it or leave server. Servers are always full and there are people who want to play but we got AFK members hogging slots. Its a tad bit ignorant imo

21 hours ago, Distinct said:

Sometimes you gotta relise that cops have to put up for civs bullshit but I agree from both angles. But RDM and VDM is always taken seriously. Dont know why you sound angry sometimes you have to remember its just a game. Also if your going to stop playing arma close it or leave server. Servers are always full and there are people who want to play but we got AFK members hogging slots. Its a tad bit ignorant imo

They should make a lobby idle timer..after 5 minutes or so of idle you get kicked... As for the cops putting up with civ bs IDC if youre a cadet or a Captain you need to give everyone a fair shot with the few exceptions of the ones that fall under (no chances to pay tickets, bank robbers, prison breaks, abuse bh wep etc..) but the fact that when I make an attempt to improv an RP story and not some Bullshit I just get told saying you need to sum it up youre taking too long. Yet the most recent major bounty I have been pardoned with is 292k after a 15 minute RP story and questioning by LT. Painbringa then all the constables were did u see his bounty and were bitching about it.APD needs a reformation on some aspects.