So as some of you may know, i don't play as a Bounty Hunter, but when i get on and play as cop and see this yellow and white skin. i want to gouge my eyes out. So i was thinking of working on a Retexture of a Bounty hunter, Hunter simular to these colors (Model) but instead make a B.H. Logo and Add Whatever color the community would like. but before i spend time doing that i'd like to know if Developers are open to the idea.

Model i'd take inspiration from:

a331a6b5c366606bc4dd7984a1f95d16.png

Would work on the same "Style" with the stripes and the Gray and black template and Put a bounty hunter Logo. with or without Lettering that spells out "Bounty Hunter".

Also, as a Suggestion. Civilians with a Special Talent (Since rebel tree is in the talks). Civilians/Rebels without a Bounty Hunter License could Purchase Regular Skinned Hunters such as this. to appeal to the 1% of Females on asylum (Hello Kitty would be nice) and so Player's/civies could have a Legal (More expensive) alternative to posses a Armored vehicle. i would suggest instead of making it more expensive make it the same price as an Ifrit and Make it so you have to buy a special license that would be around 100-200K so it compensates for the price.

ad1dd64b7aeb917de490aca98c9de32c.png

Let me know what you guys opinion is and what colors or template you'd like to see. could also work on a New Police skin if enough people want one.

Your opinions matter - @bamf @KBW @Gen. Henry Arnold @Mitch (IFRIT) @Norwegianviking @Reapered @Gnashes <-Gnashes not Really @Subaru @Clint Beastwood @Sandwich @KrazyKnight @Akeelagi @Flameless @ColtonB205 @BlackShot @Clockwerk @Painbringa112 @Gaskal @frantic @Patato @Samperino @Morgan Lacerda @Maxime @MarchingBands @Mr. Brown @Samperino @Google™ @killer11 @wollie35 @Mayhem @Raza @Shantarr Dalrae @Space @Revenant @cHIP oTLE @Rodrigo @Durga@Austin Rogers The Original @Dressbuck @william

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
Just now, Samperino said:

Of course new skins would be great. The black Hunter is a bit bland. Wouldn't mind it to be more "police" like.

Was thinking of something simular to this with Asylum lettering and logo

93c29a40d950a3bd1df98bf45085ae30.png

Just now, Google™ said:

I think this hunter looks to much police like

Wouldn't look like a police hunter without logo and lettering just the gray black and blue stripes with Bounty Hunter lettering on it.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Glass of memes. Rofl. I'm changing his forum name 

do it. ive been calling him glass of memes for a few months now. he has reached living meme status in my book

Just now, Raza said:

Rather than reskins, they should add something that can actually help make the community better than anything cosmetic. I have no ideas but I'm just another one of the needy ones lol

i agree there should be more updates and featues added that add content to asylum. but i'm mediocre at scripting and from what ive seen & heard on how the devs treat people who bring up new and interesting ideas. i don't feel like investing that much time into asylum. i rarely play nowadays, i'd simply like new skins and would be glad to make them if the devs are open to it. i'll let @KBW handle the hard job lol

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

(Hello Kitty would be nice)

@Mitch (IFRIT)giphy.gif

Just now, ColtonB205 said:

Best to make it yourself.

Yes, but with skins, put @Gen. Henry Arnold and that contributor tag to work! Only that you could submit your design idea for him to work with and to create a finished product.

Awesome idea, though (Try to re-work the civilian licensing idea).

Skins and Skins.The community only cares about it.Instead of seeing how low population servers 2,3 and 4 are you all want skins.Then you blame the developers for not adding new stuff.They actually do listen(not as much as @Jesse on Olympus does)but when they see all skins and skins its getting stale.With that said you guys got to think for appealing futures not just the same old skins with fancy stuff.Other servers have other and good ideas.Learn from them.People don't care if we are better or worse than Olympus or any other servers and if they see some cool stuff they will be a raise to the player base.Uniqueness isn't always better.Observe and Learn!

HereToStealYourIdeas and Jesse like this
Just now, Mr Anderson said:

Skins and Skins.The community only cares about it.Instead of seeing how low population servers 2,3 and 4 are you all want skins.Then you blame the developers for not adding new stuff.They actually do listen(not as much as @Jesse on Olympus does)but when they see all skins and skins its getting stale.With that said you guys got to think for appealing futures not just the same old skins with fancy stuff.Other servers have other and good ideas.Learn from them.People don't care if we are better or worse than Olympus or any other servers and if they see some cool stuff they will be a raise to the player base.Uniqueness isn't always better.Observe and Learn!

skins are nice, because it brings something in, and if random people add skins isn't that dope as fuck? People put there free time into making these skins and they look good, so everything new is nice :D

1 hour ago, Mr Anderson said:

Sorry, who are you? 

PS: If you had a just a tiny fraction of braincells you'd understand that i'm not asking the devs to make new skins and no one is tbh. I'm offering to work on some and if the devs are open to add new skins and consider other ideas thats all this post is about.  

On 11/20/2017 at 0:58 PM, General Baked Potatoes said:

Sorry, who are you? 

PS: If you had a just a tiny fraction of braincells you'd understand that i'm not asking the devs to make new skins and no one is tbh. I'm offering to work on some and if the devs are open to add new skins and consider other ideas thats all this post is about.  

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, but that's not exactly how the developers work. It's not "if they want skins I'll make them." It works more like "I'll make some skins and if they like them they'll add them." I'm pretty sure, at least.

You have to work on them with the intention that it will never get added to the game. If it does get added to the game, then that's a bonus.

Edited by Samperino