Change log 8.0.5

bamf

Just now, Tom said:

Are you retarded or what old man?

I would play more than once a fucking month if they server could stay online for more than an hour.

The bank is fucking cancer go log on for yourself.

No I have the average number of chromosomes, I think you have SLIGHTLY more.

Just now, bamf said:

Some of the best banks ever were in Pyrgos.  It used to get done constantly there...

This.

Just now, bamf said:

Some of the best banks ever were in Pyrgos.  It used to get done constantly there...

Will have to try it out. I still don't get the prison though, OG (not kavala) prison island was the best, enjoyed fighting both on cop and civ, the new prison is OP for cops, did one earlier and they come from everywhere, front sides back rebels are fucked either way especially when there's 4 of you and like 10+ cops constantly pushing from different directions :/

The fight just doesn't last long enough to be fun for cops and civs because it's so bias towards cops. Why two bridges when you can't get a shot on the second without being vulnerable from elsewhere? 

It's obvious not many people like it except career cops who just want as much power as possible honestly the balance just isn't there, I've played both sides thoroughly. 

At least put a deerstand by the second bridge and maybe give cops one too so there's more of a fight?

Honestly can't remember the last time I saw a prison break since it got changed. Pretty much obsolete now imo

Edited by BioHazard
Patato likes this
Just now, bamf said:

It gone done constantly because its so rebel easy.  Maybe rebels cant protect themselves from other office buildings but put someone in tower and they have cover then throw someone in factory and they can snipe.  Did I mention cops are fucked because you put MK-1's in Pyrgos near DMV to kill cops on the way there.  Also civs just sitting in kavala get bank robbing charge.  

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

>Plays once every 6 months

>Wants things like pre-6.0, 

>Gets it.

>Gets angry.

>Claims it will end Asylum

I think when anyone talks about pre 6.0 they are referring to the big 4 my friend

No money cap

No fridge monkey shit

No group cap

Spoiler

:kermit:

Spoiler

No battle eye kicks/tumor metastasizing server performance. 

Edited by Steve
BioHazard likes this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

That's what the fed change is aimed at, getting rid of the van advantage.

The barbed wire was placed in spots which are not only used by rebels but do not stop the use of the van to get in because you can still get in under some deerstands by vaulting onto the van and also can just vault your way threw the barbed wire if you make it to the first ledge of the H barriers. The only way to fix the issue is to remove vans from cop (which isnt gonna happen) or make it APD policy that vaulting onto vans isnt allowed.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

The barbed wire was placed in spots which are not only used by rebels but do not stop the use of the van to get in because you can still get in under some deerstands by vaulting onto the van and also can just vault your way threw the barbed wire if you make it to the first ledge of the H barriers. The only way to fix the issue is to remove vans from cop (which isnt gonna happen) or make it APD policy that vaulting onto vans isnt allowed.

The barbed wire was placed in the incorrect location, as said in one of my previous posts with the screenshots. The fix for that is coming, and is meant to block entry into several deer stand locations. Vans will not help, but the swat ladder will still work as intended.

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The barbed wire was placed in the incorrect location, as said in one of my previous posts with the screenshots. The fix for that is coming, and is meant to block entry into several deer stand locations. Vans will not help, but the swat ladder will still work as intended.

They can still get threw the barbed wire by vaulting.....do you not understand that? Jump onto the van then the wall and then vault in. Swat ladders plus the vans is aids. Doesnt stop anything.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy