Change log 8.0.6

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

I was rushing and forgot to add the following:  

• The federal reserve now holds 33% more gold. 
  • Both laser tag and rally races have been removed (at least temporarily).  
  • The laser tag arena has been removed from the map.  

Can you move two of the deer stands from the second bridge to the first? Either to the mainland or prison island as i dont think 4 is necessary for the second because only 2 will ever be used.

Can someone tell me who asked for the dirty money in the bank to be changed to bank notes?

We keep getting content that no one asks for. When will we get what we ask for considering many of these things are simple and straight forward tweaks?

Examples:

Get rid of the rotating drug fields

The money cap is still hated

We hate the fridge at cartels

The group cap limits talent to like 2 or 3 gangs, no new players learn the game from veterans as a direct result of this. They simply can't afford to take in a newer or below average skilled player to take up a group slot.

The slot decrease on 2 and 3 is great, but why not do it to all the servers (decrease them to 80) that way players spread out more between servers. The performance will be better until shit gets fixed. I don't see how bamf can't see this. I'm not an unreasonably thinking person, it's all logical and this other shit thay keeps getting changed is just not logical.

Edited by Steve
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Corrected by a Patato..

Just now, Azeh said:

No idea.

Probably. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edit: Doesn't help much, but I think you can buy them at turfs?

Just now, explicit said:

lmfao jesus christ

Figured it out. Its easier to rat the bank now for BH. Because they can now sell the "Dirty money"

The point of the change to the bank money was to allow more people access to that content.  You can get drills at a turf (and likely other spots soon).  I don't know why there is such hostility for something that makes doing a bank easier for the community.  You guys just can't seem to take good news and move on at times...  

Also, now when you're holding the money you don't run slow as crap.  Again, think of the upside here.  

Just now, bamf said:

The point of the change to the bank money was to allow more people access to that content.  You can get drills at a turf (and likely other spots soon).  I don't know why there is such hostility for something that makes doing a bank easier for the community.  You guys just can't seem to take good news and move on at times...  

Also, now when you're holding the money you don't run slow as crap.  Again, think of the upside here.  

The reason people cant take good news is because your changing the things that are primarily keeping people on the servers. Listen to feedback. I dont mind the new spot but people wont do it because once a large group gets into a firefight there the server goes to shit.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Haych likes this