Change log 8.0.6

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

Thank you.  You are the first person that has been able to articulate an actual issue I can look into for the prison other than "the prison doesn't work".  I'll check that out this AM. 

What exactly does the damage handler do? Is it for tanking more or like when you crash with vehicles or stuff like that?

Just now, bamf said:

Thank you.  You are the first person that has been able to articulate an actual issue I can look into for the prison other than "the prison doesn't work".  I'll check that out this AM. 

I mentioned this over a month ago and i @'d you in the process so do not say he is the first person because its simply not true. I explained in detail what the problem was and even a bug that you might be set free from jail if you run outside the walls 1 minute too restart. 

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

Hotfix 1:

• "Donor town" has moved ~500m NE to Therisa.  All city services still exist in the new location, but now there are multiple spawn points inside the area.  
  • One of the Black Market production areas has been relocated to Orino.  This should make it easier to use the feature.  
  • Cartel fridge containers will now save the dirty money contents through a restart.  
  • Fixed a bug that should make the prison break mechanic more reliable now.
  • Box truck skins should work as intended.  
Just now, bamf said:

Server 1 has a federal reserve going on currently, so we'll patch once that finishes (for S1).  S4 has the new patch already, and I manually saved the cartel fridge contents before shutting the server down.  Figured you might as well have that money for this restart.  

And the fed went to shit because of you know what. Thanks.

Steve likes this
Just now, Tom said:

Holding drug is a bit useless atm if the meth lab is on top of the map. Why did you decide to move the meth lab up there? There are no houses or anything. 

Lots of cocaine and heroin get done on the server too.  Also, people are still doing tons and tons of meth.  Are you really going to complain that holding the cartel isn't worth it now - especially given that the fridge money now persists through restarts?

Just now, bamf said:

Lots of cocaine and heroin get done on the server too.  Also, people are still doing tons and tons of meth.  Are you really going to complain that holding the cartel isn't worth it now - especially given that the fridge money now persists through restarts?

TFW 100k is up for grabs and no one cares :(

Nate!!! likes this
Just now, Gnashes said:

I'm pretty sure Bohemia has already said the mass kicks are their problem, not ours.

Just saying.

It effects like 5 other communities, 4 of which have 1 server last I checked.

What are the odds that it effects all 4 (5 if you included tanoa life) of Asylums servers.

Why is it that when tanoa life was switched to strife, the mass kicks stopped? Does Asylums frame work or mission file stress the servers too much, but strife doesn't? I saw strife mass kick once and crash I think twice. I played a lot, most likely more then 90 percent then other people in the community. 

Google™ likes this
Just now, Steve said:

It effects like 5 other communities, 4 of which have 1 server last I checked.

What are the odds that it effects all 4 (5 if you included tanoa life) of Asylums servers.

Why is it that when tanoa life was switched to strife, the mass kicks stopped? Does Asylums frame work or mission file stress the servers too much, but strife doesn't? I saw strife mass kick once and crash I think twice. I played a lot, most likely more then 90 percent then other people in the community. 

I don't believe Tanoa ever mass kicked, it barely had enough players..

Out of the hundreds/thousands of arma servers, it effects maybe a hand full of communities, so maybe a maximum of 15 servers, 4 of which being asylum, what are the odds, bohemias problem btw they admitted it tmws65X.png

flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

Edited by Jimbo
FudgeR, Noliver., JAY1HP and 2 others like this
Just now, Jimbo said:

I don't believe Tanoa ever mass kicked, it barely had enough players..

Out of the hundreds/thousands of arma servers, it effects maybe a hand full of communities, so maybe a maximum of 15 servers, 4 of which being asylum, what are the odds, bohemias problem btw they admitted it 120px-Twemoji_1f621.svg.png

flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

I saw strife get to max players a dozen times tbh.

tHuAMVo.png

Were the BE ports changed correctly on the servers? Maybe check again? @Gnashes @bamf

EDIT: I meant if you could check that the BE ports are properly opened.

These other communities that apparently have the same issue may no longer have the BE kick problem. However, we somehow still have the same problem...

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)
BlackShot likes this