Change log 8.0.6

bamf

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

5050ff226154478d6fc8ca968796c12c.png

Get rid of the red square. We cant get to certain spots where cops go in with swat ladders nor can we leave to help people.

You only need to keep 1 person in there to keep the break going.

Just now, Steve said:

The deer stand at the back entrance of the prison is bugged you can't close the hatches.

I'll look at it.

Just now, bamf said:

You only need to keep 1 person in there to keep the break going.

I'll look at it.

And? thats not the problem. The problem is the cops get into the prison at a certain location with a swat ladder and no one can get to that location due to the red square. You set up in thew prison at the deerstands etc but if cops use the swat ladder you can get to where they are cause of the square. Make it the whole island or so it covers the entire prison complex.

Also the talent to spawn in the kav hospital is bugged to where it spawns you there even without the talent and even when you get revived.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy

And? thats not the problem. The problem is the cops get into the prison at a certain location with a swat ladder and no one can get to that location due to the red square. You set up in thew prison at the deerstands etc but if cops use the swat ladder you can get to where they are cause of the square. Make it the whole island or so it covers the entire prison complex.

That's another $700 for that "feature".

Also the talent to spawn in the kav hospital is bugged to where it spawns you there even without the talent and even when you get revived.

The red square exists as a protection to keep people from fighting from inside the "prison" area itself - at least that is why it was coded that way.  

Give me the exact location in question and we can tweak something to prevent the ladder issue.

Just now, bamf said:

The red square exists as a protection to keep people from fighting from inside the "prison" area itself - at least that is why it was coded that way.  

Give me the exact location in question and we can tweak something to prevent the ladder issue.

32fb24981e7b340d41e1987478491282.png

Cops come in at the left squiggle line but civs/rebels cant run past the single line.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy