Take out those little fucking fences

Ill pay what ever the hell you want, fuck take all my money , just get rid of those god damn random, chicken fences around the map one day. I would die a happy man if paratus was able to figure out

how to remove those from the game.

And if i cant have that, can vehicles go back to before where i didnt die because my car hit a bush going 9 kmh? Pls

23 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

it caused huge lag man, keep it away , and take the fucking chicken fences with them.

I wish we could remove the chicken wire. But from what I was told, a longgggggg time ago, was that in order to remove every chicken wire, you would have to literally delete every single strand. Not sure if thats true, but that is what I was told. 

Gatorade likes this

16 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

I wish we could remove the chicken wire. But from what I was told, a longgggggg time ago, was that in order to remove every chicken wire, you would have to literally delete every single strand. Not sure if thats true, but that is what I was told. 

How about altering terrain collision damage vs vehicles?
I mean, this is Arma 3, there must be at least one variable for that, no?

Chicken fences has the highest kill count on Altis.
They're even more dangerous than quad bikes.

Mike Stmria likes this

I used to want the chicken wire removed so badly. I hated that shit. Since I'm a terrible driver, I would routinely find myself losing entire runs to those fences.

Now I actually think it's good that they're in the game. Sounds crazy I know. But life mods live and die on the level of player interaction they contain. If players weren't given incentive to stay on the beaten path, random encounters would become even more rare than they are already. Having a bounty would become a nonissue. 

So despite the hefty box truck death toll that I've paid personally, I've come to realize that even though they're super annoying, they serve a legitimate purpose. 

Spank, Gatorade, Olivia and 5 others like this
9 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

I used to want the chicken wire removed so badly. I hated that shit. Since I'm a terrible driver, I would routinely find myself losing entire runs to those fences.

Now I actually think it's good that they're in the game. Sounds crazy I know. But life mods live and die on the level of player interaction they contain. If players weren't given incentive to stay on the beaten path, random encounters would become even more rare than they are already. Having a bounty would become a nonissue. 

So despite the hefty box truck death toll that I've paid personally, I've come to realize that even though they're super annoying, they serve a legitimate purpose. 

You literally just blew my mind. I didnt think about that aspect of it at all, I WILL ACCEPT!

But in exchange we want less vehicle collision to hp damage conversion

28 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You literally just blew my mind. I didnt think about that aspect of it at all, I WILL ACCEPT!

But in exchange we want less vehicle collision to hp damage conversion

But wearing a seatbelt heals you when you crash into shit. :)  Maybe a slight reduction in vehicle damage would be ok but nothing crazy.

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

But wearing a seatbelt heals you when you crash into shit. :)  Maybe a slight reduction in vehicle damage would be ok but nothing crazy.

Yeah im only asking like when you hit a bush you dont lose all your tires and 40hp. Or something like you dont die unless you're going more then the speed limits

14 hours ago, Killswitch said:

As far as I know you would have to scan every fence on the map to see if it was the right one then destroy it kind of like how Paratus did with the fed towers. This would probably cause significant performance issues on server restart and lower everyone's overall fps.  

On 2/10/2016 at 11:07 PM, Killswitch said:

A lonnggggggg time ago I played an Arma 2 DayZ Mod server where they took out all the trash heaps and shit blocking roads... admins said they had to delete every unit 1 by 1.. i assume its the same in a3