Hello everybody :)

zipygo

23 minutes ago, zipygo said:

Hello My Name is zipygo im from portugal and i'm a new member of asylum. I hope everything is ok with every one. i would like to know how can i play life from arma 3? what do i need? do i need any mod or something else? thank you happy new year :)

Welcome to the Asylum community! All you need to play with us is the base ARMA 3 game, no mods or DLC! Check out http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started to get you started with our life servers, and thanks for choosing us! See you around @zipygo!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) I read all the rules! I will not be a dick, i just wanna play legal. Have my honest job and meet people. But i'm having difficulty in joining the server  it says always "You have been kick out from the game" I tried server #4 and #1...but always kicked out. Do I need a special version of the game? Because on server list it says " The mods or version of the game are not compatible" a green dot with a "?"...Hope some one can help me i really wanna start a life in asylum :) Hope  your new year is start very well :)