Change log 8.0.7

bamf

Just now, Gnashes said:

What now?

Just now, Grizz said:

For some reason, there is a slight chance if you are revived it bugs and thinks you get executed OR you wake up in the hospital. 

Even without the "Respawn at Hospital" Talent, if you are revived by a player there is a slight chance of your body disappearing and you ending up at kavala hospital. Not that common, probably like a 1/100 chance.

10 hours ago, Grizz said:

@bamf @Gnashes

Current bug is being revived & either exectued or being put in Kavala hospital. Not 100% of the time but it is happening often.

Can confirm, this shit was happening to us yesterday as well. One of our guys got killed and when I revived him, he woke up in kavala hospital.

40 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

@bamf @Gnashes Is it intended for suiciding to turn off sidechat? Whenever I suicide to spawn somewhere else, my sidechat gets turned off and I have to turn it back on in my phone.

Ahh, I missed some things when borrowing that from AsYetUntitled.

Will be fixed next patch

@bamf @Gnashes

Possible minor rebel update???

We had a discussion about this earlier & it seemed pretty balanced & would make things a bit nicer??

Currently talking about turfs;

Rodopolli gives you increased gathering of "most" drugs.

Panagia gives you reduced black market costs.

Zaros ... gives you increased chop / gas station robbery payouts?..

As you can see majority of players in gangs only prioritize Rodopolli & Panagia (they both offer rebels something that rebels do  ; drugs & craftable big toys)

So lets say you changed the perks of Zaros & here's the perks to pop from it.

Zaros increased gather rate of material mining (I.E : Mining diamonds & ores ; Phosphorous ; Hydrogen ; etc )

Now lets say you do implement Zaros with these new perks ; you have three turfs that can go hand in hand with each other . 

Zaros + Panagia = Reduced rebel gear (owning both turfs) ; faster gathering / mining (or hell even processing) of diamonds & ores etc which in turn makes crafting even more viable aswell as the panagia perk to reduce materials required..

Zaros + Rodopolli = Reduced rebel gear (owning both turfs) ; Faster gathering of hydrogen & phos to run meth ; faster gathering of other drugs as well as a central area to sell your drugs such as meth (i.e selling in rodo)

Then you would have you're OG double turfs which would remain Rodopolli & Panagia.

Keep in mind if you make all 3 turfs viable in some sort of way like I mentioned; you're going to increase the economy, more people will run meth.

If more people run meth ; more cops do drug busts ; if you don't get drug busted ; more money for civs to use to fight.

If more people are able to craft more vehicles ; guns etc; more people fight. More fighting = higher population.

If zaros is a turf worth fighting for ; more fights will occur for it & will be in higher demand than the random gang who just wants to rob the fuck out of gas stations at 4 am with no cops on.

Please consider && if this is something that would be unbalanced, please say why, but give it a thought & strong consideration.  

Just now, Grizz said:

@bamf @Gnashes

Possible minor rebel update???

We had a discussion about this earlier & it seemed pretty balanced & would make things a bit nicer??

Currently talking about turfs;

Rodopolli gives you increased gathering of "most" drugs.

Panagia gives you reduced black market costs.

Zaros ... gives you increased chop / gas station robbery payouts?..

As you can see majority of players in gangs only prioritize Rodopolli & Panagia (they both offer rebels something that rebels do  ; drugs & craftable big toys)

So lets say you changed the perks of Zaros & here's the perks to pop from it.

Zaros increased gather rate of material mining (I.E : Mining diamonds & ores ; Phosphorous ; Hydrogen ; etc )

Now lets say you do implement Zaros with these new perks ; you have three turfs that can go hand in hand with each other . 

Zaros + Panagia = Reduced rebel gear (owning both turfs) ; faster gathering / mining (or hell even processing) of diamonds & ores etc which in turn makes crafting even more viable aswell as the panagia perk to reduce materials required..

Zaros + Rodopolli = Reduced rebel gear (owning both turfs) ; Faster gathering of hydrogen & phos to run meth ; faster gathering of other drugs as well as a central area to sell your drugs such as meth (i.e selling in rodo)

Then you would have you're OG double turfs which would remain Rodopolli & Panagia.

Keep in mind if you make all 3 turfs viable in some sort of way like I mentioned; you're going to increase the economy, more people will run meth.

If more people run meth ; more cops do drug busts ; if you don't get drug busted ; more money for civs to use to fight.

If more people are able to craft more vehicles ; guns etc; more people fight. More fighting = higher population.

If zaros is a turf worth fighting for ; more fights will occur for it & will be in higher demand than the random gang who just wants to rob the fuck out of gas stations at 4 am with no cops on.

Please consider && if this is something that would be unbalanced, please say why, but give it a thought & strong consideration.  

There's a talent for increased mining speed.

Owning 2 turfs already gives you a rebel discount.

Phosphorus and Hydrogen Sulfate don't take long to gather.  It's the ephedra that takes a hot minute, unless you have gang perk.

The turf perks are well rounded.  Just because people aren't making attempts to steal high value vehicles while they own zaros, doesn't make the perk useless.  

If they do ANYTHING with turfs, they need to give people the option to spawn there while that turf is active, If you own the turf, or if u have a house there.

Sikorsky likes this
Just now, ✯cHIP oTLE✯ said:

Phosphorus and Hydrogen Sulfate don't take long to gather.  It's the ephedra that takes a hot minute, unless you have gang perk.

The turf perks are well rounded.  Just because people aren't making attempts to steal high value vehicles while they own zaros, doesn't make the perk useless.  

If they do ANYTHING with turfs, they need to give people the option to spawn there while that turf is active, If you own the turf, or if u have a house there.

irrelevant

cHIP oTLE likes this
6 hours ago, ✯cHIP oTLE✯ said:

I'd rather see them just fix the server performance first.

cHIP oTLE likes this