Change log 8.0.7

bamf

15 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

So far from the cop side or other a sortied bugs: As the police we can see when your lock picking someones cuffs, the fed will become triggered saying that 4 people are in the area when only 1 person is in the area and the other 3 are on the other side of the map, and finally not sure if this is only me but this seems to be my revive animation as of late: https://plays.tv/video/5a56bb3cc68f2b5802/revive-animation-be-like-wut-

I know why you get revived like that, you carry P1 on your back and that fucker @Gregg broke it

BlackShot, Patato and Gregg like this
Just now, DosWolf said:

Grease Monkey talent is not being reliable I pulled my car and there were no kits in it maybe broken now?

Just now, alex lao said:

Im having issues with my loadout every time i load as a civ i lose my weapon but i still have my gear and bounty and it gives me my money back from when i bought stuff

@Gnashes

Don't you guys know? Everytime they ''fix'' the servers things just get progressively worse.

@bamf @Gnashes It would appear that the first time a car is pulled from a garage (whether it be DMV, shed, or cartel) the first time it's unlocked and you hop in, it locks on its own.

1.) go to DMV, pul Hatchback Sport from garage.

2.) Unlock it.

3.) Hop in.

4.) The vehicle will automatically lock itself.

Only happens on the first unlock.

DankBud and TRYHARD like this
10 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

@bamf @Gnashes It would appear that the first time a car is pulled from a garage (whether it be DMV, shed, or cartel) the first time it's unlocked and you hop in, it locks on its own.

2.) Unlock it.

3.) Hop in.

That's the anti theft protection plan you paid for with you insurance company :frog:

Blade and Space like this
2 hours ago, Maaqs said:

2.) Unlock it.

3.) Hop in.

This and sometimes comes out broken (orange wheels and all )

@bamf Cartels are bugged, it doesn't show the owner of the cartel and when you contest it it doesn't show on the map it is contested.(at least if it wasn't already contested before the patch).

Edit: after a few minutes it showed it was contested. Though I don't see the owners of the other cartels.

Edit: when you finish capping a cartel, it will still show as contested.

Edited by Steve
DankBud likes this

@bamf Not sure if it happens because of the server lagging a bit or not but some bounties while on bounty hunter stay on the list even if they aint wanted and you're still able to send them to jail. Dont get any money or honor for them but its a thing. Cant drop them either as they dont show on the list, just the bottom of your screen. Sending them to jail doesnt make them disappear either.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@bamf Not sure if it happens because of the server lagging a bit or not but some bounties while on bounty hunter stay on the list even if they aint wanted and you're still able to send them to jail. Dont get any money or honor for them but its a thing. Cant drop them either as they dont show on the list, just the bottom of your screen. Sending them to jail doesnt make them disappear either.

Thanks for the report.  We will take a look.

DosWolf likes this