****APD Policy Update 1/6/18****

Jamal

Who the fuck thought it was a good Idea for cops to be able to go to cartels whenever they want to this is some next level bullshit someone needs to stop this shit now. Cartels were created for fucking rebels to fight rebels not for cops to come try and catch a 300k bounty. 

All these new rules with lethaling and fucking combat seizing is ridiculous fix your fucking shit, before you lose whats left of the rebel community.

Blocker, Sliick, Top Kek and 8 others like this
Just now, Jamal said:

Who the fuck thought it was a good Idea for cops to be able to go to cartels whenever they want to this is some next level bullshit someone needs to stop this shit now. Cartels were created for fucking rebels to fight rebels not for cops to come try and catch a 300k bounty. 

All these new rules with lethaling and fucking combat seizing is ridiculous fix your fucking shit, before you lose whats left of the rebel community.

Rebels crying about cartels being dead rebels crying about cartels getting active now lol

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Jamal said:

Cartels were created for fucking rebels to fight rebels

"Gang life is dead" is a major complaint in the community. Cops being able to go and fight the rebels is supposed to help introduce people who have never seen cartels to actually see them and maybe form new gangs. You would think this is a good thing?

Just now, Jamal said:

All these new rules with lethaling

What new rules?

Just now, Jamal said:

and fucking combat seizing

We cannot seize a vehicle in combat unless it is at a police HQ. We can, however, seize the contents of the vehicle in combat at any time. Again, what's new about that?

If you're interested in providing constructive criticism (what issues are you having and how would you fix them?) there are multiple forms of providing that feedback:

3trTIzt.png                wRI3zrF.png

Edited by Samperino
Jake and Blocker like this
Just now, Samperino said:

"Gang life is dead" is a major complaint in the community. Cops being able to go and fight the rebels is supposed to help introduce people who have never seen cartels to actually see them and maybe form new gangs. You would think this is a good thing?

What new rules?

We cannot seize a vehicle in combat unless it is at a police HQ. We can, however, seize the contents of the vehicle in combat at any time. Again, what's new about that?

If you're interested in providing constructive criticism (what issues are you having and how would you fix them?) there are multiple forms of providing that feedback:

2Fy4s29.png                   A8bGP9w.png

1. Gang life may be dead but I don't want to have 23 cops there against 9 rebels and we all get caught and fucking taken there's a difference between truly fighting to the death and going to jail for 45 minutes because your retarded ass decided to go attack a cartel.

2. I did not mean new rules I mean't lethals being used constantly.

3. We have reported vehichles being seized in combat multiple times and nearly all of them have not had action taken. 

Don't talk about shit you don't fucking know saying that we want fights and that its dead is not the same as saying we want cops to come zerg us.

Just now, Jamal said:

1. Gang life may be dead but I don't want to have 23 cops there against 9 rebels and we all get caught and fucking taken there's a difference between truly fighting to the death and going to jail for 45 minutes because your retarded ass decided to go attack a cartel.

Only Sergeants or higher can perform a raid on a Cartel. This alone will make it fairly rare for a Cartel fight to include the APD, but when it does it should be pretty epic. You'll want to call for backup from your gang and put up a good fight.

Just now, Jamal said:

2. I did not mean new rules I mean't lethals being used constantly.

If you feel that lethal ammunition is being misused against you, file an internal affairs report.

Just now, Jamal said:

3. We have reported vehichles being seized in combat multiple times and nearly all of them have not had action taken. 

I'm not a Lieutenant so I don't know the process of IA reports, but I can tell you that "Action taken" won't always mean points/removal. Even if points or any disciplinary is given, it's not really your business to know anyways. Sometimes being talked to is enough disciplinary required. I can't comment on any specific scenarios but it's just from what I've seen over my time in the APD.

Blocker likes this

Only Sergeants or higher can perform a raid on a Cartel. This alone will make it fairly rare for a Cartel fight to include the APD, but when it does it should be pretty epic. You'll want to call for backup from your gang and put up a good fight.

Most gangs barely have 8-9 people on now, you would know that if you weren't such a fucking career cop and tried to play rebel once in your life. People who make rules for one side or the other need to or should have extensive knowledge of both rebel life and cop life but instead we have brain dead mongoloids like you who only see half a picture

Cops being able to go and fight the rebels is supposed to help introduce people who have never seen cartels to actually see them and maybe form new gangs. You would think this is a good thing?

If you're first time being at a cartel is in a car full of retard cops vs anybody that has gear and isnt solo capping with an sdar, you're not going to have a good time and probably wont be accepted into any decent gangs if there are even any left.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA LETS JUST ADD CARTEL RAIDING FOR COPS SO WE ARE JUST LIKE OLYMPUS!!!!!!!!!!111!!!1! BECAUSE EVERYONE ON OLYMPUS LOVES IT WHEN COPS RAID CARTELS! NOT LIKE EVERYONE LOGS OFF THE SERVER WHEN IT HAPPENS OR ANYTHING!!!! LETS ADD ARMED GHOST HAWKS TOO!

Maybe Im going mental but these recent dev/cop changes are just too funny to me, its almost like they want the server to die at this point. 

Top Kek and Glass of Water like this

What new rules?

3trTIzt.png                wRI3zrF.png

The first comment your pulling from what clint was saying about this change which is to bring people who play cop to cartels and its complete and utter horse shit. Cops going to cartels will never introduce them to cartels or gang life only making or join a gang themselves will do that. Most of the people who chose to go and fight cartels have done so by either knowing someone in a current gang or talking/playing with them on cop not raiding cartels, this will have the opposite effect i can guarantee you that, even when higher ups wanna fight cartels they dont think about raiding them they go and try ask people in gangs can they tag along.

Although the seizing thing is an old rule thats been here for a while its still bs. Its just the same as combat storing imo and boarders or a server rule break but thats my 2c. 

Regardless the new change will effect cartels in a more negative way right now ontop of a already dead gang life.

TRYHARD and Professor Pericles like this

I compare this argument to when BH’s got hunters. You should have seen all the crying from the cops who couldn’t pull hunters. “I worked sooo hard for this rank and they’re just giving them to BH’s.” Blah blah. 

How relevant or common are BH hunters? My point exactly. 

If a team of 8 or 9 rebels who fight cartels can’t hold off or escape from an APD raid..........I don’t know what to tell you. 

Just now, Jamal said:

But rebels aren't fighting rebels anymore so they made it interesting

Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

I compare this argument to when BH’s got hunters. You should have seen all the crying from the cops who couldn’t pull hunters. “I worked sooo hard for this rank and they’re just giving them to BH’s.” Blah blah. 

How relevant or common are BH hunters? My point exactly. 

If a team of 8 or 9 rebels who fight cartels can’t hold off or escape from an APD raid..........I don’t know what to tell you. 

have you recently fought a cartel? you do realize that a there's only about 2 cartel spots that gives you the upper hand when you're defending if 8 or 9 rebels can't hold off against 20 cops then its just a constant zerg like the fed but with more places to push 

you look at it from one side and treat it like as if its just another vehicle, but its not

Just now, Buck said:

Well grow some fingers xD, jk <3

sorry why don't you kneepad some more to get sgt so you can sit in a bush and wait for all the rest of the 20 cops to come back cuz thats normally what happens at rebel. and theres a reason you don't play rebel life anymore especially after you got kicked from 12 monkeys, JK XD <3

Just now, Jamal said:

have you recently fought a cartel? you do realize that a there's only about 2 cartel spots that gives you the upper hand when you're defending if 8 or 9 rebels can't hold off against 20 cops then its just a constant zerg like the fed but with more places to push 

you look at it from one side and treat it like as if its just another vehicle, but its not

I have fought a cartel recently. What two cartel spots give an upper hand? 

Just now, Jamal said:

sorry why don't you kneepad some more to get sgt so you can sit in a bush and wait for all the rest of the 20 cops to come back cuz thats normally what happens at rebel. and theres a reason you don't play rebel life anymore especially after you got kicked from 12 monkeys, JK XD <3

Didnt get kicked the leader got banned and @william made dynasty if i do recall