Change log 8.0.8

bamf

Just now, DankBud said:

wonder if the server's will take shits more once its patch after that video steve did...the amount dsync an stutter was pretty much little to none with half a server on 4....Havn't seen that in a while

Oh, your Y inventory is dropping - it’s just not dropping by your vehicle if you die in a vehicle...

2 hours ago, Fudger said:

@bamf @Gnashes gang bank wont fill up like this. in hours of playing we barely made any money and we own all the cartels. keep it generating pls:FeelsBadMan:

We did say it was going to be one or the other. You can either have the real money automatically, or put in the effort to go get the fake money

Just now, Nicolas March said:

I dont like it that money goes into bank account, no point in fighting if nothing inside, and new players that dont know about this will see a empty cartel, and might not fight or might decide not to make a gang

What do you mean no point in fighting? The point is exactly to take the cartel for your gang in order to make money, and there will be even more fights because to keep making the money you'll have to keep it, meaning people will now go defend it more often.

cosenza, page, Ghost0fDawn and 1 other like this
Just now, McMuffin said:

What do you mean no point in fighting? The point is exactly to take the cartel for your gang in order to make money, and there will be even more fights because to keep making the money you'll have to keep it, meaning people will now go defend it more often.

I think he is one of those guys who camp outside the cap looking at the fridge or those guys camping at rebel waiting for you to deliver the moneh :frog:.I personally think its a good move as.

McMuffin and Ghost0fDawn like this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

I think he is one of those guys who camp outside the cap looking at the fridge or those guys camping at rebel waiting for you to deliver the moneh :frog:.I personally think its a good move as.

Gotta agree with him to an extent. Anyone that doesn't actively browse the forums will think the fridge system is still in place and they are all empty. The app that shows how much is in drug/wongs/arms needs to go. 

Also I guess no one runs drugs on s1 because we got fuck all for holding the caps for half a day.

Mayhem and Silver-Spy like this
1 hour ago, McMuffin said:

Except it will no longer generate fake money. I think people are not realizing that script gave auto generated money from nothing.  Its going to be an interesting trade off, interested to see how it plays out.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:09 PM, HotWings said:

Except it will no longer generate fake money. I think people are not realizing that script gave auto generated money from nothing.  Its going to be an interesting trade off, interested to see how it plays out.

It's far better this way imo.

Edit: To clarify I mean the way it is now.

Edited by Steve
Ghost0fDawn and HotWings like this

@bamf There is a bug right now, ive only seen it happen to two people in the gang other than me so far and soft logging or dc'ing doesnt fix it, where if i down someone it says that i have ran them over and i get a charge for it, 1k. Like today a bounty was lagging really bad and we could walk up to him and he didnt even notice us and downing rounds done nothing, then all of a sudden i got a 10k bounty and it said i ran him over 10 times and it just happened again after logging in but they got downed straight away. Also sometimes downing rounds will not work for a particular person but will for others.

Edit: Also im seeing alot of bugged players ie. error: no unit

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

@bamf There is a bug right now, ive only seen it happen to two people in the gang other than me so far and soft logging or dc'ing doesnt fix it, where if i down someone it says that i have ran them over and i get a charge for it, 1k. Like today a bounty was lagging really bad and we could walk up to him and he didnt even notice us and downing rounds done nothing, then all of a sudden i got a 10k bounty and it said i ran him over 10 times and it just happened again after logging in but they got downed straight away. Also sometimes downing rounds will not work for a particular person but will for others.

Edit: Also im seeing alot of bugged players ie. error: no unit

I don't know if this is unrelated but two nights ago when the servers were getting attacked and lagging I logged off. I got back the next day and had a count of bounty hunter execution even though I didn't drop anyone?

Just now, HotWings said:

Just now, Steve said:

It's far better this way imo.

We have logging, so I'll know definitively one way or the other.  

36 minutes ago, HotWings said:

which is what we've asked for for 2 years. It worked just fine up until patch 6.0 so....

4 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Gotta agree with him to an extent. Anyone that doesn't actively browse the forums will think the fridge system is still in place and they are all empty. The app that shows how much is in drug/wongs/arms needs to go. 

Also I guess no one runs drugs on s1 because we got fuck all for holding the caps for half a day.

Instead of removing the app, they should have it update with how much money has been generated throughout that restart alone 

@bamf

McMuffin likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

Its not at all what you have been asking for. Because every time they bring up youre not getting fake money people complain.

Cartels didn’t make random money pre 6.0, you still had to either run drugs or buy from arms...so we are back at square one. When Asylum was good and when the game was bliss. Hope it isn’t too late :) I know I’ll play again, for now at least...

8 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

I dont like it that money goes into bank account, no point in fighting if nothing inside, and new players that dont know about this will see a empty cartel, and might not fight or might decide not to make a gang

You are not getting the point of “be the best gang and control the server / cartels” are you?