bamf

Change log 8.0.8

Just now, Smee said:

To top up on Sean, Only medics can revive people who are in this state.

I've been able to as a civ but it you have to aim down your sight for it to work. Even then it doesn't always work.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:15 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

This has been happening a lot lately when you die in a vehicle. When it pops you out theres a chance your body will be practically in the map hanging on by your head.

1a95495f5056f3e7904bdc28a7aa70c2.jpg

Just now, Smee said:

To top up on Sean, Only medics can revive people who are in this state.

@bamf

Also toolkits are still not spawning in helis.

Steve and Innate like this

19 hours ago, Gnashes said:

We have no intention of trying to modify the new framework to have all of our features.

You're talking a month (minimum) of full time work for someone, which we don't have.

I get this, but it will make it much easier for you in the future. It's one of those things where it requires alot of short time work to make the longer run easier for you... you'd have to do less 'fixes' and could focus on enhancements and additions more in the future. Maybe do it as a side project and get it done in 3-6 month, I'm sure the community will back the idea of having a more stable build. Perhaps make a topic regarding it and see what people think, if not that many people care then that's fair enough. I just think it'd make everyone's life easier. Less work for you, stabler build for us

Azeh and Fudger like this

27 minutes ago, ackford1922 said:

I get this, but it will make it much easier for you in the future. It's one of those things where it requires alot of short time work to make the longer run easier for you... you'd have to do less 'fixes' and could focus on enhancements and additions more in the future. Maybe do it as a side project and get it done in 3-6 month, I'm sure the community will back the idea of having a more stable build. Perhaps make a topic regarding it and see what people think, if not that many people care then that's fair enough. I just think it'd make everyone's life easier. Less work for you, stabler build for us

there were no kicks at all back pre 6.0 and the stability seemed fine I would reckon that adding a insane amount of extra items/props is the reason we're in this situation in the first place. The easiest and most likely best thing to do is to just dumb it down, delete all things people don't use (sofia as a town, Vehichle factory, oil cartel, and other things with low pop.) and focus on the things people use ( things to do in Athira, Kavala, and Pygroes etc.) 

Just now, Jamal said:

there were no kicks at all back pre 6.0 and the stability seemed fine I would reckon that adding a insane amount of extra items/props is the reason we're in this situation in the first place. The easiest and most likely best thing to do is to just dumb it down, delete all things people don't use (sofia as a town, Vehichle factory, oil cartel, and other things with low pop.) and focus on the things people use ( things to do in Athira, Kavala, and Pygroes etc.) 

Mass kicks happened even in March 2015.

Just now, Azeh said:

Mass kicks happened even in March 2015.

when I played I never experienced a mass kick at all I know there were bugs but I never was kicked off the game like the ones now

Just now, Jamal said:

when I played I never experienced a mass kick at all I know there were bugs but I never was kicked off the game like the ones now

Bamf - 12/20/17
for reference, we had more players mass kicked in march of 2015 than we had in november 2017

Edited by Azeh
Walt and Lucien like this