You Guys Are the Best!! - R6S Tutorial Video

(Admins Please Delete If Not Allowed)

Hey guys! I just broke the 300 subscriber count just two days ago and the channel continues to grow on a daily basis and I just wanted to thank you all! I know I promised tshirts to winning comments in the videos, but noone has commented in the recent videos that fit the criteria so I would ask again that if you are interested you drop a funny comment to be chosen for a custom ZeeKiwi shirt and a signed poster from my studio! This video attached below is from Rainbow Six Siege and it is a guide on one of the easiest, safest and best ways to farm renown (the currency used to purchase skins, operators, etc.) which will help those of you (myself included) who purchased the starter pack instead of the Year 3 edition and are now struggling with the limited supply of operators you currently have. This method takes as little as 4 or 5 minutes totaling around as much as you would achieve in a casual game which takes up to 6 or 7 TIMES as long as this method. Grind this out over an hour and you will have around 3500 renown or over 35 percent of what you would need to purchase a new operator! If you guys enjoy the video please remember to drop a LIKE, COMMENT (especially for that shirt and poster) SUBSCRIBE, and SHARE for more content in the near future. I know I keep promising the beginner's guide, but I am currently compiling a list of videos to culminate in the ultimate beginner's guide for Arma 3 Life RP and it will be released very soon. Thanks again for your support guys and I can't wait to hear what you all think!

BishopActual and Xavorey like this