WELCOME OUR NEW SUPPORT TEAM!

DosWolf

Just now, Mr Anderson said:

Why most of those guys are senior police?:thinking:

Just now, Action_Jaxon said:

Trusted members lol?

Yeah pretty bias towards sgt+ and career cops I cant even lie but oh well congrats to the support meme team.

Also nothing against them but some haven't even been around Asylum for that long, how are they supposed to have the most knowledge of the server when some have been here less than a year and they're a career cop:shrug:

Edited by BioHazard
Just now, BioHazard said:

Also nothing against them but some haven't even been around Asylum for that long, how are they supposed to have the most knowledge of the server when some have been here less than a year and they're a career cop:shrug:

You dont need a lot of knowledge of the server to be able to answer some questions over teamspeak. All you need to know is how to gather meth, that your role does not grant any actual powers and you are good. What is it a career cop might not know that a career rebel does? How to buy a mk1?

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

If that's the case how the fuck did @Norwegianviking get Support?

It was just him who applied, so he got the part due to no competition

DosWolf likes this
Just now, Budbringer said:

You dont need a lot of knowledge of the server to be able to answer some questions over teamspeak. All you need to know is how to gather meth, that your role does not grant any actual powers and you are good. What is it a career cop might not know that a career rebel does? How to buy a mk1?

I get what you're saying but some of them have been here for less than a year. The way you can look at it is certain career higher up's already play in order to gain some element of 'power/authority' over others on a video game, so should they be trusted with mod/admin etc. ? It would just make sense for those chosen to have seen and experienced both sides of the game very well.

Plus a high number of career cops being admins/mods just isn't balanced in terms of the diversity of the community. 

Edited by BioHazard
Just now, BioHazard said:

I get what you're saying but some of them have been here for less than a year. The way you can look at it is certain career higher up's already play in order to gain some element of 'power/authority' over others on a video game, so should they be trusted with mod/admin etc. ? It would just make sense for those chosen to have seen and experienced both sides of the game very well.

Plus a high number of career cops being admins/mods just isn't balanced in terms of the diversity of the community. 

Bio, 3/7 of us are more rebel than cop. I might have an LT tag but i have 3k hours of the span of 4 years, and 2.8/3k is rebel hours. Same can be said about Gaskal and Rouge, they are both experienced rebels.

Donald, BaDaBiNg_10-8, Spek and 1 other like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

As support, yes it entails nothing. But what about when they become mods/admins? The majority of active admins rn are career cops and I feel like some groups of people in the community lack representation

thero and DosWolf like this