Altis Air Services (5K/hour)

xkrypt

Need to do a drug run? Transport a bounty? Sling vehicles? Hot drop on a bank, cartel, etc? $5,000 per hour + $1000 for each person/vehicle transported for all aircraft! We provide passenger transport, freight, and aerial security (for drug runs, etc). No time limit, no hidden fees, just $5,000 + the passenger fee and you're covered! PM to sign up!

Fleet:

Caesar BTT - 1 crew, 3 passengers

PO-30 Orca - 2 crew, 8 passengers, 1 vehicle

WY-55 Hellcat - 2 crew, 6 passengers, 1 vehicle (aerial 25x camera available)

A-143 Buzzard - 1 crew (aerial security only)

M-900 - 1 crew, 3 passengers

CH-49 Mohawk - 2 crew, 16 passengers, 2 vehicles (vehicle paradrop available)

*Available on all servers. We will provide ground transport via Hunter or SUV to nearest airfield. All pilots are armed for your safety. Any property damage will be reimbursed. Available from 0200 UTC to 0800 UTC.

Edited by xkrypt
Just now, Grizz said:

I'd gladly pay 15k & upfront.

Would use that shit 2-3 a day 

Just now, Mayhem said:

@xkrypt find people like this ^ with a taru slinging vehicles full of drugs, you should charge roughly 15k, but includes transportation to all destinations until drugs are sold but demand money upfront

I normally charge 10k per Taru sling, seems fair and normally goes well. 

5 hours ago, Cobra said:

I normally charge 10k per Taru sling, seems fair and normally goes well. 

I tried out the Taru with rotorlib yesterday. That's way to much risk for reward. I'm a student pilot IRL, and the rotorlib crap doesn't operate anything like an actual helicopter. I'd love to sling y'all but it seems I can't without risking 150K+. If y'all are using box trucks or vans HMU because I can sling those with my Mohawk. Sorry guys :(

Gh0st likes this
9 hours ago, xkrypt said:

I tried out the Taru with rotorlib yesterday. That's way to much risk for reward. I'm a student pilot IRL, and the rotorlib crap doesn't operate anything like an actual helicopter. I'd love to sling y'all but it seems I can't without risking 150K+. If y'all are using box trucks or vans HMU because I can sling those with my Mohawk. Sorry guys :(

Oh trust me rotorlib is far from being anywhere near realistic, took me a solid five days of literal crash course learning to get myself adjusted. The payout of being to sling HEMTTs full of supplies is very worth while. Lemme know if you ever need a Taru pilot.