DosWolf

Community goal Tier 3

Just now, BLONDJOKES said:

Oh yeah, rebels definitely dont have anything that gives them an advantage over cops, especially not 7.62 guns... 

Oh yeah cause there is not like 20 higher ups on with 7.62s at the same time with 20 other officers on S1 everyday fighting a gang of 6 at rebels and cartels lmao. (and incase your retarded and take these numbers serious its an example)

Edited by DosWolf
Twinkie likes this

Oh yeah, rebels definitely dont have anything that gives them an advantage over cops, especially not 7.62 guns... 

Oh yeah, Cops definitely don't have anything that gives them and advantage over rebels, especially not free gear...

Twinkie and DosWolf like this

Just now, DosWolf said:

Oh yeah cause there is not like 20 higher ups on with 7.62s at the same time with 20 other officers on S1 everyday fighting a gang of 6 at rebels and cartels lmao. (and incase your retarded and take these numbers serious its an example)

"incase your retarded.."

says the one that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you'reyet....

:kermit:

Paul Blart, Kettles and Kev 23 like this

Just now, •JiM• said:

"incase your retarded.."

says the one that doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you'reyet....

:kermit:

Sorry I forgot this was an important writing page where I must be 100% on everything I do :) I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."?? You also forgot to capitalize your beginning sentence.

Edited by DosWolf
Donald Clinton and Miss Turtle like this

Just now, DosWolf said:

Sorry I forgot this was an important writing page where I must be 100% on everything I do :) I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."??

The two dots imply that the sentence is continued past where the quote ends.

If you're going to "correct" people's grammar, at least do it correctly.

I mean, they do have skill over some of you pig bots

Miss Turtle likes this

Just now, BishopActual said:

The two dots imply that the sentence is continued past where the quote ends.

If you're going to "correct" people's grammar, at least do it correctly.

I am not correcting nothing I was making fun of how he was correcting me and how his own grammar is wrong too idgaf what my shit looks like this is a forum on the internet. Maybe you should read it again to correct yourself. :)

Edited by DosWolf

Just now, DosWolf said:

I am not correcting nothing I was making fun of how he was and his own grammar is wrong idgaf what my shit looks like this is a forum on the internet. Maybe you should read it again to correct yourself. :)

Just now, DosWolf said:

I guess I should correct you too where did these two dots come from in "retarded.."??

:frog:

•JiM• and Kettles like this

Just now, BishopActual said:

It would seem you value quantity over quality.

And here all you need in the gaming world of trolls and toxicity is quantity just like you do in sidechat :frog:

Edited by DosWolf

Just now, DosWolf said:

And here all you need in the gaming world of trolls and toxicity is quantity just like you do in sidechat :frog:

Unfortunately, I'm unsure as to what you're talking about at this point.

also,

4F_jlfcIS96EPgsNLmA0nQ.png

post your score :)

BadaBing: They seem to be the only ones above a middle school reading/writing level on their applications. :shrug:

Perhaps the writing class Bishop spoke of, would have gotten you a few more votes on your Support Team app. ;)

:frog:

Edited by •JiM•
user223e9d likes this

Just now, DosWolf said:

then get out of kavala in s1 u tard

Just now, Miss Turtle said:

Oh yeah, Cops definitely don't have anything that gives them and advantage over rebels, especially not free gear...

I could always make all cop gear completely free again if you're saying it makes no difference.

Just now, explicit said:

and they say higherups are supposed to be representative of the server when we had this fucking retard argue for 10+ posts about grammar on the internet

just give me sgt already

grammar is of the utmost importance

honestly i get bored and have to entertain myself on the forums while i'm doing other shit

edit; i only posted 6 times

Edited by BishopActual

Just now, Gnashes said:

I could always make all cop gear completely free again if you're saying it makes no difference.

No balls. I will accept free gear anyday :frog:

Edited by DosWolf

Just now, explicit said:

and they say higherups are supposed to be representative of the server when we had this fucking retard argue for 10+ posts about grammar on the internet

just give me sgt already

The only reason people use grammar as a come back is because they ran out of real material. This is just an attention act and to get more posts on their profile. He does have a point sure we could all work on grammar but does that really matter on community forums? No of course not you get what we mean lmao! If this was a job app duh it would be perfect but its not so figure it out dude.

Edited by DosWolf

Just now, Akeelagi said:

So about the original topic huh? I honestly don’t care if rebels get it or not. I still can’t hit them :FeelsBadMan:

Fr back on topic please lmao! At least you can RP with them though that is a skill a lot of officers lack these days :D

Edited by DosWolf
Akeelagi and Donald Clinton like this

Just now, Akeelagi said:

So about the original topic huh? I honestly don’t care if rebels get it or not. I still can’t hit them :FeelsBadMan:

Its Okay If you cant hit them all you gotta do is be friendly with dundu nuffin and they will teach you how to die over and over in a cartel then come back with a sui vest and kill us BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING BOTS

4 hours ago, DosWolf said:

20 higher ups on? Bro there are never more than like half a LT on at a time.

2 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

@DosWolf will you please shut the fuck up already. First off no one cares about these shit posts and two stop either dick riding the devs or acting like a staff member when you're just some irrelevant little shit in acheron

@BishopActual you're retarded too but I like u so its okay 

You say that as if you’re some sort of relevant player...?

Lucien, cHIP oTLE, Kev 23 and 3 others like this