A Noob’s guide to Altis

Batcan

1. Before you even join the server make sure you  are recording. If aren’t recording good luck.

2. Read the rules. Know your rights! Don’t let the APD bend you over and *#%** $%^*%.

3. Play server 1. Why would you play any other server?

4. When someone says there is a YouTuber or an event on a different server do not log off. This is an attempt to get your spot when the server is full.

5. If you see someone on a quad bike, do not go anywhere near them unless you want to die.

6. How to deal with the cops and your bounty:

Hit and run: Blame a retard in kavala and say he ran into your car.

Manslaughter (1-3): Your downing gun malfunctioned. Always blame the server.

Unlawful Detainment: Either some guy tried to shoot you or your friend broke his leg so you restrained him and took him to the hospital.

Tip: If you have a high bounty don’t go to kavala and if you get caught by the cops prepare an exetremely long bull shit story on the way to the headquarters. Always RP it out.

7. Everyone in kavala is a bounty hunter unless they have a 7.62.

8. When I first started I played medic until I had enough to get a decent truck to do runs. If you are that desperate for money drive your off-road into kavala and unflip it under red burger or drive into cars to blow shit up. (This is a joke do not do that, it is unnecessary because other medics will already be blowing up square)

9. When you are on the server in the morning and someone says that they won’t kill you at meth pro you have a 50% chance of dying.

10. Join a gang and get some friends.

11. If you want to be rich do the Drug Run. You fly airplanes and it’s pretty easy. If you don’t know how to fly like me last year do not do it. I had -50k for the longest time.

12. Excavating is good money. If you need money do it, but always remember to bring a rebreather. If you are really hardcore get an sdar too.

14. Don’t fight cartels until you are financially stable and have a gang to back you up.

15. The last on this “guide”, don’t ever give up. Maybe you get robbed or some guy RDMs you. Don’t worry you can always make more money.

I skipped 13 because it’s a bad number.

Emma, Gaskal, DosWolf and 4 others like this