Change log 8.1.0

bamf

Just now, [§] Alex said:

So some restarts doing rubber is in a red zone? Unless the rig is on land it's going to be retarded to attack.

Yes, some restarts doing rubber will be in a red zone.  Not that many people do this anyway, so not a huge deal.  

The oil rig is 400m from land.  Cover and push...

Just now, [§] Alex said:

So it's still in the water? Cover and swim? Climb and ladder and get blasted? Drop in an orca and get slaughtered?

I think you guys can figure this one out pretty easily.  The rig is huge.  There is a boat shop 800m from the rig.  Land is 400m away.  The area where you can cap the rig doesn't have 360 degree visibility of where you can get onto the rig.  This should be pretty easy actually.

Just now, [§] Alex said:

So some restarts doing rubber is in a red zone? Unless the rig is on land it's going to be retarded to attack.

Just now, [§] Alex said:

So it's still in the water? Cover and swim? Climb a ladder and get blasted? Drop in an orca and get slaughtered?

have you ever thought about just not complaining and just being happy with what you have? 

Walt, •ÐŠ• Randy and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Azeh said:

No need to defend something dumb because you've got a support title.

why does the support title have to be part of anything? i would have said what i said no matter what. everyone bitches about wanting new stuff and when new stuff is put in they find anything and everything to still bitch about. calling me out because of a title is completely irrelevant. 

Tyler and Samperino like this
Just now, bamf said:

I think you guys can figure this one out pretty easily.  The rig is huge.  There is a boat shop 800m from the rig.  Land is 400m away.  The area where you can cap the rig doesn't have 360 degree visibility of where you can get onto the rig.  This should be pretty easy actually.

Yeah maybe it's fine if one dumbass is capping the cartel. But if it's the same oil rig you don't have many places to land. If you think about the other cartels, would you ever drop in an orca that close to the cap?

One scubba dude and nobody is getting close the those ladders. Now if you have to bring your own scubba dude to deal with one it's just the same problem people had with the cartel before. Someone is going to have to drop the rebel load out and get a scubba set, which takes a decent time.