Change log 8.1.0

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

Profit from oil is between heroin and cocaine on a per hour basis.  The price is fine...

Edit:  To add to this a touch.  You used to be able to get 20 oil every 15 minutes, now you can get 12 oil in 1 minute (by gathering).  The price is going to be fine.  Again, even the admins thought the money was good (the gang admins at that).

Just now, V3N0M said:

@bamf  Taru Fuel?

Thoughts? Not a bad idea. No harm in adding it.

Gotta agree with @Azeh about the rig cartel. It’s one of those things that sounds cool but ends up not being fun. I’m sure everyone wants to set up a defense and hold off the boats pushing them but the reality is no one will push that cartel. People will cap it but no one will fight it. 

Maybe have the cartel location be Ghost hotel?

Squirtle and Treeontyn like this
Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I understand the balance and what not but you have to understand also that before hand you pay 65k for the hemmit, then have to worry about being robbed because people $$ when they see a hemmit and its also a new thing so its gonna be rampant for robberies, if you dont bring a decent gun to protect yourself cops will just fuck you around while patrolling, which they will do now due to it being new. I think because its tied to the cartel it should have just a little bit more of an increase or maybe some way to turn it into rubber or a chance to get rubber.

Not only a cartel cut gets deducted from processing :)

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I understand the balance and what not but you have to understand also that before hand you pay 65k for the hemmit, then have to worry about being robbed because people $$ when they see a hemmit and its also a new thing so its gonna be rampant for robberies, if you dont bring a decent gun to protect yourself cops will just fuck you around while patrolling, which they will do now due to it being new. I think because its tied to the cartel it should have just a little bit more of an increase or maybe some way to turn it into rubber or a chance to get rubber.

Edit: Also now that ive seen it takes 30 mins for 39k theres better things to spend your time doing. People will try it out now etc and then when others ask "How do you do oil?" people will respond with "Dont waste your time". Its a good addition but needs a slight increase.

And not to mention the location; 10 feet from the Free Fire Zone. :thinking:

I'd love to try it out, but I'm not about to do it solo being so close to the free fire zone. That's like begging to get robbed.

Edited by Maaqs
Just now, Maaqs said:

And not to mention the location; 10 feet from the Free Fire Zone. :thinking:

I'd love to try it out, but I'm not about to do it solo being so close to the free fire zone. That's like begging to get robbed.

Yes, that 1 of 3 locations being near there should definitely deter you from trying something new...

Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

39k for 30-45 mins... it’s been a while since I ran oil on the boat but I remember that being something like 65k in 40 mins 

You got 20 oil for every boat run.  Boat runs took what 15 minutes round trip?  Oil was 390/unit.  That's 31,200/hour.  You never made 65k for 40 minutes...