Change log 8.1.0

bamf

Just now, [§] Alex said:

Yeah maybe it's fine if one dumbass is capping the cartel. But if it's the same oil rig you don't have many places to land. If you think about the other cartels, would you ever drop in an orca that close to the cap?

One scubba dude and nobody is getting close the those ladders. Now if you have to bring your own scubba dude to deal with one it's just the same problem people had with the cartel before. Someone is going to have to drop the rebel load out and get a scubba set, which takes a decent time.

You can put a katiba in your bag, once you kill the other scuba dude you go on the rig.  Fucking hell you guys just want easy fights, that involve nothing but rush tactics

Just now, HotWings said:

You can put a katiba in your bag, once you kill the other scuba dude you go on the rig.  Fucking hell you guys just want easy fights, that involve nothing but rush tactics

Shitwings that's what a cartel is... like I understand you were to busy getting flashbanged by Aleec Spazeed to ever experience one (Kappa), but either way that's how they have always been.

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, casperskate said:

U could do it by urself, ur just trying to defend the new update because its trash. I like new content but the update made oil worse.

I'd be running more lucrative stuff while oil is the hot ticket.  I'd probably be doing box trucks of meth while everyone was stumbling over themselves doing oil.

.Casper and Sp0on like this
Just now, Tyler said:

Shitwings that's what a cartel is... like I understand you were to busy getting flashbanged by Aleec Spazeed to ever experience one (Kappa), but either way that's how they have always been.

That not what a cartel used to be. I love how you new players try to act like you know how shit was.  I played in a major gang for years bro. Please.

Walt, Will and Squirtle like this
Just now, HotWings said:

you are actually brain dead. A cartel where the best tactic is swimming 300 meters to cap and the best gun for fighting it is an sdar. Kavala trolls dream cartel I guess. 

Tyler likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

you are actually brain dead. A cartel where the best tactic is swimming 300 meters to cap and the best gun for fighting it is an sdar. Kavala trolls dream cartel I guess. 

No, I actually appreciate a different style of game play every now and then.  You should try something different, I know it makes you uncomfortable but life is dull as fuck when you do the same shit over and over.  If you really think the best tactic is swimming you're the worst strategist I have ever met. 

Walt likes this
Just now, Romulus said:

The sense of entitlement from some of these comments.  You guys are arguing about a cartel that is not static.  You do not have to fight for the oil money when it is on the rig, problem solved

Thats what happens when all the older players get tired of a game and it gets filled with children.

Walt and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, HotWings said:

That not what a cartel used to be. I love how you new players try to act like you know how shit was.  I played in a major gang for years bro. Please.

"New player" LOL bro, i was around when Brotherhood, Synergy, Bad Blood, FSA etc used to rule the servers with no group cap rocking 2 full orcas slaughtering everyone. I'm pretty sure i'm not a newer player...

Edited by Tyler
BioHazard likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

No, I actually appreciate a different style of game play every now and then.  You should try something different, I know it makes you uncomfortable but life is dull as fuck when you do the same shit over and over.  If you really think the best tactic is swimming you're the worst strategist I have ever met. 

Like you even play civ......................career cop retards explaining how cartels are supposed to be fought. "Just buy 2 guns to push this cap" so dumb. I'd love to hear some of these strategies that dont involve hot dropping and everyone getting sprayed out or slamming boats at max speed just to die climbing the ladders.

Like you even play civ......................career cop retards explaining how cartels are supposed to be fought. "Just buy 2 guns to push this cap" so dumb. I'd love to hear some of these strategies that dont involve hot dropping and everyone getting sprayed out or slamming boats at max speed just to die climbing the ladders.

Why anyone thinks they need an SDAR for this cap is funny to me.

Ive been playing here forever at this point, I didnt even sign up for the APD for the first year and a half. Even then I didnt even try until after the corporal rank came out. That would be right around 3 years in a gang fighting cartels, not to mention the hours I spent after getting Sgt I played civ.  But you know, you say I never played civ so it never happened right?

Edited by HotWings
Just now, thero said:

I like how these career cop retards (specifically hot wings) act like they have been within 300 meters of a cartel :thinking:

12 hours ago, HotWings said:

Ive been playing here forever at this point, I didnt even sign up for the APD for the first year and a half. Even then I didnt even try until after the corporal rank came out. That would be right around 3 years in a gang fighting cartels, not to mention the hours I spent after getting Sgt I played civ.  But you know, you say I never played civ so it never happened right?

:shrug: