Change log 8.1.0

bamf

Just now, Maaqs said:

Guess I've just been getting extremely unlucky then :FeelsBadMan:

While he is right east lab is actually 2/3 more likely to be the location. I'd rather see it be flipped every day. At least I could count on being able to do runs for that day instead of it being chance based. Shit drives me fuckin crazy.

Edited by Steve
DankBud and Maaqs like this
On 2/16/2018 at 6:45 AM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Please, please, PLEASE move the bank back to the old spot south of Prygos. Dont make a new spot or come up with some bullshit reason, just give people what they want and move it back. The bank where it is now is literally never done, its a useless eye sore. @bamf @Gnashes

1000X this! Ideally with all the cover n shit, but if not just put the two ATMs back. Theres no way 2 buildings will cripple the server right?

Walt and Seth like this
13 hours ago, william said:

Please please please with cherries on top can we move bank back to old spot please. @bamf @Gnashes

3 hours ago, william said:

you clearly havent been here when its taken 50+ threads to get shit done.

3 hours ago, TheAckinator said:

I think they get the fact the community wants the old bank... I don't think you need to keep asking for it, if it's possible they'll do it. Remember the fact they moved it "temporarily"

Can bank be moved back? I don't know if they can or not since they haven't even after EVERYONE keeps asking for it.

Just bring back the old bank, there's no need for a new location it's just gonna turn into what happened to the prison where it moved between a couple of aids locations that no one liked, then people finally got what they wanted when it moved back to island but they had to compromise on the mechanics. Same thing is likely to happen to bank, just move it back that's where literally everyone wants it apart from one or two clueless career cops. 

Edited by BioHazard
DosWolf, Azeh and Redtails2000 like this