Altis Life Navy

Dear everyone,

I have came to the conclusion of implementing a naval system on the island on Altis to provide the Altis police with back up and eradicate drug trafficking among the sea. This may seem silly at first but the amount of drug smuggling that goes on on the ocean is staggering and you may think 'there isn't' and that is the point , these criminals are exporting large amounts of contraband under our noses through the various maritime passages Altis life holds. 

I have emphasized an idea of an Altis life navy which helps the Altis police on land , sea and even air through expansion, this will stop the scummy worthless drug runners raining our streets of Altis with crime. The system will work with boats named after Locations of Altis and these vessels are armed with powerful proud men which could be you? These vehicles will either be on deployment or dotted around the future naval bases surrounding the island. The training (at any age)  will hold a certain time at Altis.Island.Ship(A.I.S) Vengeance (at plot 219,210 on map) where you will face mental and physical training to turn you into a sea fit sailor. The force will be honored as a proud force of having two uniforms , 4's (Work Rig) and 1's (Smart parade rig).

So what are you waiting for?

Follow this topic , get down to A.I.S Vengeance and begin your initial training to be the best you could be, You were born in Altis but you were made in the Altis Navy.

If you would like any more further details or questions, message me on forums.

Thank You, 

Ijamster

Edited by ijamster
Blocker and Samperino like this