Can we try and fix the money making situation?

Leroy Fish

I have been on this server for a long time and been through many many patches and to be honest the best thing is when the cops and rebels and civs can all be happy and can make money. The only money making method now is crank and soon to be non existence timber. Admins need to stop destroying the great things and fix the more important issues...

Blocker likes this
Just now, Leroy Fish said:

I have been on this server for a long time and been through many many patches and to be honest the best thing is when the cops and rebels and civs can all be happy and can make money. The only money making method now is crank and soon to be non existence timber. Admins need to stop destroying the great things and fix the more important issues...

There is no situation. You can make meth, crank, timber for the time being, do drug runners, scotch, coke, heroin, bounty hunt list goes on.

DosWolf, Silver-Spy and Bherky like this
Just now, Leroy Fish said:

i should have rephrased that irish i should have said more legal money methods the only okay methods are timber and oil at the moment and oil is shit now 

I'm pretty sure you missed the whole "Legal" memo. Legal has hardly any risk. Try running boxes of meth they take 30 minutes if you die you don't lose much but still net you around 90-100k. There is no money in Legal shit, if you wan't money you better take the risk and run drugs.

Edited by Tyler
Just now, Gnashes said:

Market, killing turf sales, and probably making you cut a few more trees to fill a vehicle (15 vs 10 for a HEMTT).

I'm considering inclusion of a protected forest zone for illegal gathering of varying grades of wood.

Dude that is awesome because I thought that idea but did not think wood would be a big deal and you guys would laugh at me exdee

Just now, Paul Blart said:

I'll have to try this now. Thanks!

*Tip* I use D pad so I can move the camera while flying. I also use left analog for speed brake and the right analog to maneuver the plane/heli. LB and are RB should be used for left and right turn pitch. If you need help later setting it up just DM me and I'll get on and help you when I get home. 

Paul Blart likes this