So in the servers the two available planes for purchase are the Caesar BTT and the A-143 Buzzard. I own both planes and it does get a little bit boring with only being able to use the same two planes over and over. I love flying in Arma 3 and the Caesar is a simple prop plane that isn't very fun or visually pleasing and the A-143 Buzzard as much as I love it is not very fast or maneuverable. The A-149 Gryphon flies under the speed of sound with a max speed of 1024 km/h making it legal to fly. If I would put a price tag on it I'd say $200,000. If you have not seen a Gryphon before this is what it looks like. maxresdefault.jpg

If a developer sees this and can put this into the server I would be extremely grateful!!! 

Edited by Abdul Al Hasam
Atomic likes this
12 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

We should have an APD airforce and allow these planes to fly with rules on them with penalty on breaking said rules be be shot down by the apd airforce:frog:

In my opinion, I think that would be dumb. If there would be an APD Airforce then to balance it they would have to let players buy either AA equipment or allow for weapons on aircraft. If there was AA launcher you wouldn't even be able to fly anywhere w/o being shot down buy a player with AA, it would eliminate the point of even using helicopters for supply runs and drug runs. If weapons were allowed on aircraft, everyone would buy a jet and arm it to the teeth with whatever they could put on it and RDM would be worse since there would be players gun running other who are just trying to drive somewhere. Also again it would ruin the point of using helicopters are transportation because there would be so many armed jets in the air that helicopters wouldn't be able to fly. If there was a APD Airforce and there was no balance then people would say it's unfair and it's very possible for the server(s) population to decrease. What would be cool though is a air unit that either enforces speed or is used for recon/transportation. I've only once seen a APD helicopter used as transport for other officers, never have I seen it used as it resource to follow and track anyone.

Walt likes this
11 minutes ago, Abdul Al Hasam said:

In my opinion, I think that would be dumb. If there would be an APD Airforce then to balance it they would have to let players buy either AA equipment or allow for weapons on aircraft. If there was AA launcher you wouldn't even be able to fly anywhere w/o being shot down buy a player with AA, it would eliminate the point of even using helicopters for supply runs and drug runs. If weapons were allowed on aircraft, everyone would buy a jet and arm it to the teeth with whatever they could put on it and RDM would be worse since there would be players gun running other who are just trying to drive somewhere. Also again it would ruin the point of using helicopters are transportation because there would be so many armed jets in the air that helicopters wouldn't be able to fly. If there was a APD Airforce and there was no balance then people would say it's unfair and it's very possible for the server(s) population to decrease. What would be cool though is a air unit that either enforces speed or is used for recon/transportation. I've only once seen a APD helicopter used as transport for other officers, never have I seen it used as it resource to follow and track anyone.

Twas but a jest kid

Oh and for the last part look better we use them daily for tracking or following

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin