Change Log 6.6.4

Paratus

Hotfix

• Fixed VOIP restriction on side chat and it'll be far more effective than previously.
  • Removed option to disable sidechat from settings UI menu.
  • Added settings UI option to disable your phone ring tone.
  • You can now press 8 when receiving a phone call to ignore it.
  • With the change in side channel, I was able to increase the number of simultaneous phone calls on the server by more than double.
  • Updated the new phone call icon.
  • Expanded max number of icons which can show on the phone UI.
  • Fixed bug which caused the lockpick scroll option to not show reliably.
  • Alcohol will now be seized properly.
Churu, Dextrix and Atmosphere like this
10 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Hotfix

• Fixed VOIP restriction on side chat and it'll be far more effective than previously.
  • Removed option to disable sidechat from settings UI menu.
  • Added settings UI option to disable your phone ring tone.
  • You can now press 8 when receiving a phone call to ignore it.
  • With the change in side channel, I was able to increase the number of simultaneous phone calls on the server by more than double.
  • Updated the new phone call icon.
  • Expanded max number of icons which can show on the phone UI.
  • Fixed bug which caused the lockpick scroll option to not show reliably.
  • Alcohol will now be seized properly.

whats wrong with disabling side? its helpful at times

Whats so hard about making it so the client is forced into Direct Chat as soon as voice in Side chat is detected. It eliminates any voice at all from escaping into side chat, wether it was by accident or someone purposely spamming. 

You can also make it so the group tag before your name [Alpha 1-2 for example, Evo posted a photo of it] shows the gang name of the person, for example if I talk in side, it will come up as Encore [Haych7] instead of Alpha 1-2 [Haych7]

Before anyone says its not possible I have seen multiple Life servers do it that still run on Tonics framework.

Professor Pericles likes this
5 minutes ago, Haych said:

Whats so hard about making it so the client is forced into Direct Chat as soon as voice in Side chat is detected. It eliminates any voice at all from escaping into side chat, wether it was by accident or someone purposely spamming. 

You can also make it so the group tag before your name [Alpha 1-2 for example, Evo posted a photo of it] shows the gang name of the person, for example if I talk in side, it will come up as Encore [Haych7] instead of Alpha 1-2 [Haych7]

Before anyone says its not possible I have seen multiple Life servers do it that still run on Tonics framework.

Then untagged members of gangs can shit talk on side and people kow what gang they're in!

The Boss likes this
On February 14, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Haych said:

+ fucking one