Change log 8.1.1

bamf

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

They know about them already ive mentioned it for a while now and as recently as 3 days ago in a pm. Just thought it would be a bit of a priority instead of some of the stuff here.

Hey Sean,

All of this stuff has been coded for much longer than your suggestions was made. I made the dev team aware at the start of the week when you brought it to my attention. 

We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation! 

Mitch

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey Sean,

All of this stuff has been coded for much longer than your suggestions was made. I made the dev team aware at the start of the week when you brought it to my attention. 

Mitch

Some stuff Mitch

1.Do you need to be within a range of courthouse/skiptracer to be able to scroll and send the bag to jail or nah?

2.What if he is in a vehicle?

Hey Sean,

Mitch

I mentioned it to you this week and reminded bamf this week also, doesnt mean i havent mentioned it before. Orca bug has been a problem for over 6 months, prison since it has been out and bank is self explanatory. Only recent problem out of what ive mentioned is the bugged bodies.

Appreciate your reply,

Sean.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I mentioned it to you this week and reminded bamf this week also, doesnt mean i havent mentioned it before. Orca bug has been a problem for over 6 months, prison since it has been out and bank is self explanatory. Only recent problem out of what ive mentioned is the bugged bodies.

Appreciate your reply,

Sean.

Hello again Sean,

Although your suggestions to the dev team have potentially been in for some time. I was only made aware recently of your listed concerns. It would only be fair to say that with me now in this position. there was going to be a slight amount of growing pain. The great part however is that I am here to take your ideas and feedback to the dev team. I aim to have the "Pulse" of the community. It's in my greatest hope that a future patch will have addressed these concerns. I had a great, and extensive conversation with bamf in regards to the bank. 

We appreciate your dedication!

Mitch 

Hello again Sean,

Although your suggestions to the dev team have potentially been in for some time. I was only made aware recently of your listed concerns. It would only be fair to say that with me now in this position. there was going to be a slight amount of growing pain. The great part however is that I am here to take your ideas and feedback to the dev team. I aim to have the "Pulse" of the community. It's in my greatest hope that a future patch will have addressed these concerns. I had a great, and extensive conversation with bamf in regards to the bank. 

We appreciate your dedication!

Mitch 

Olio v2 shh.

Edited by Sheep
DJB, Skittles, Space and 4 others like this