Change log 8.1.1

bamf

Just now, Gnashes said:

Find out *why* the bugs are happening and I’ll fix it faster. I don’t have the free time to spend hiurs trying to repro bugs this month or next

I play the server, not fix it. Bugs mentioned have been here for weeks, plenty of time to sort them or get a contributor to have a look if they have the right access.

Regards, 

Sean.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello again Sean,

Although your suggestions to the dev team have potentially been in for some time. I was only made aware recently of your listed concerns. It would only be fair to say that with me now in this position. there was going to be a slight amount of growing pain. The great part however is that I am here to take your ideas and feedback to the dev team. I aim to have the "Pulse" of the community. It's in my greatest hope that a future patch will have addressed these concerns. I had a great, and extensive conversation with bamf in regards to the bank. 

We appreciate your dedication!

Mitch 

Nothing you could do due to recently getting CM in regards to these issue they've been here for weeks. All you could have done was push the message its still on the devs at the end of the day. Also i hope the conversation about the bank is solely about moving its location and not adding a bunch of other useless shit too it.

Many, MANY regards,

Sean.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Nothing you could do due to recently getting CM in regards to these issue they've been here for weeks. All you could have done was push the message its still on the devs at the end of the day. Also i hope the conversation about the bank is solely about moving its location and not adding a bunch of other useless shit too it.

Many, MANY regards,

Sean.

Welcome again Sean,

I will continue to make strides to ensure the communitys concerns are addressed. You are aware of the multiple lines of communication you have with me. I encourage you to use them when issues and concerns arise. 

With due diligence, 

Mitch

TheAckinator likes this
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Welcome again Sean,

I will continue to make strides to ensure the communitys concerns are addressed. You are aware of the multiple lines of communication you have with me. I encourage you to use them when issues and concerns arise. 

With due diligence, 

Mitch

Absolutely Mitch, couldnt have said it better.

With more due diligence,

Sean.