Change log 8.1.1

bamf

Just now, Boris said:

That combat logging update is genuinely making me want to come back and bounty hunt. 

If the bank and prison were restored to former glory, I’d be logging in with 20 others to fight all night. 

Prison is on the island and is good, bank is (I believe) currently there cause they experienced with it because of the memory and think will be placed back soon. The bounty hunt update is godlike tho come back Boris ;D

On 2/23/2018 at 2:17 PM, bamf said:

Finally, the wanted system has been completely rewritten for optimization.  This should reduce network traffic a ton when loading the wanted list.  The other added benefit is that the theoretical maximum bounty is going to be much, much higher now.  Who can get it up the highest?  I guess only time will tell...

eh ill prob get lethaled by a cadet again when i hit 3m

EthanS likes this

Can we make things a bit more fun...

Drop MK200 to 20k, ammo boxes to 2.5k

Add Zafir for 40k, ammo boxes for 5k

Add scope crafting to black market.

And get rid of spawn protection for houses (especially those in kavala) if that's even possible.  Every house should be either destructible or not purchasable.

And make it so u can spawn into houses owned in turfs while turf is red AGAIN (I paid quite a premium for that housing for the option to spawn there while turf is hot) Turf battles USED to be a thing, mainly due to turf rats who had turf houses.

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

Can we make things a bit more fun...

Drop MK200 to 20k, ammo boxes to 2.5k

Add Zafir for 40k, ammo boxes for 5k

Add scope crafting to black market.

And get rid of spawn protection for houses (especially those in kavala) if that's even possible.  Every house should be either destructible or not purchasable.

And make it so u can spawn into houses owned in turfs while turf is red AGAIN (I paid quite a premium for that housing for the option to spawn there while turf is hot) Turf battles USED to be a thing, mainly due to turf rats who had turf houses.

IMO mk200 gun price is fine but the mags need to be cheaper. Especially with how often they end up disappearing. 

Sikorsky, Walt, BioHazard and 1 other like this