What Happend To J. Urbanowski

Jonesy

For those of you that know the player @J. Urbanowski , a Sergeant in the APD - he was hit by a drunk driver on February 16th crossing the street and was left in a coma for 8 days. His lung was punctured and both of his legs were broken. He is still in the hospital as of today. but is still unable to walk. He wanted to let you guys know that he may not return to the community but wanted to let me know that he is doing okay and he wanted to let his friends know why his sudden disappearance. let his friends know why his sudden disappearance. why his sudden disappearance.

If anyone wants to get in contact with him feel free to contact him through discord.

@bbgreg17 @Patato @Hunt @Dredd - he wanted me to tag you 

HTTP2Nkbi5ncmVldDJrLmNvbS9ncmVldGluZy9nZ

Edited by Jonesy

@J. Urbanowski Damn man, I can't imagine the pain and stress you and your family are going through. I hope your surgeries go well and you get back to your normal life. Myself and many others are praying for you and are hoping for a steady recovery. The Asylum Community has your back and i'm sure we will have no issue in helping you out if you reach out. Again I wish you best of luck and I pray for you to have the ability to walk again! 

Sincerely, 

Walter White

(PS: Always open to chat! Good luck)

Just now, Tyler said:

Drunk drivers should get a life sentence. They obviously don't care about other peoples lives so why shoudl they complain when we take away their own fucking shitbags. Hope you get better man and hope that fuck gets every last bit of what he deserves in prison @J. Urbanowski

Hopefully it’s in a state where they actually prosecute and people get serious prison sentences. Where I’m at, we had a hit and run, vehicle versus pedestrian in a cross walk, driver was DUI (twice the legal limit) and the kid died. The driver took a plea deal and got five years in prison, but I’m sure he will get out in three on good conduct. DUi laws are fucking ridiculous. 

BlackShot and Tyler like this